Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much cannabis to eat to boost immune system

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Dmart, Oct 26, 2014.

1. Whats the best amount of cannabis to eat or turn into a shake for optimal endocannabinoid health and to boost immune system. 

2. Cannabis does not boost your immune system, it actually weakens it. Drink a lot of orange juice, Vitamin C boosts your immune system.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. #3 GobindU, Oct 27, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 27, 2014
    true.  I believe cannabis binds to CB1 and CB2 receptors.  CB2 receptors are located in the lymph nodes and as a result when weed binds to these receptors it in turn inhibits some immune function.

So if anything it will make it worse.

edit: btw idk how much overloading your system with Vit C helps.  It helps repair and strengthen connective tissue and it has some anti-oxidative properties, but I'm not too sure if its very beneficial in preventing sickness.

4. #4 Synthesizer, Oct 27, 2014
    Also WTF do you mean by endocannabanoid health lol? 

5. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1414382857.300615.jpg

This is what web.md says so yeah, you're pretty much spot on haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. nice, good to see a source. I need to start posting more sources for the shit i say.  I get lazy tho lol

7. #7 Dmart, Oct 27, 2014
  8. #8 Synthesizer, Oct 27, 2014
    I don't think you understand what that is, it's just the part of your brain that processes cannabis. You can't "maximize" it. It's just what it is.... your question doesn't make any sense.
    If you mean that you want your endocannabanoid system to be working as much as possible to get you high then don't blaze for a long time so the receptors re-open.

9. its not just in your brain. It goes through your entire body. Read it.

10. [quote name="Synthesizer" post="20834371" timestamp="1414390408"]I don't think you understand what that is, it's just the part of your brain that processes cannabis. You can't "maximize" it. It's just what it is.... your question doesn't make any sense.
    If you mean that you want your endocannabanoid system to be working as much as possible to get you high then don't blaze for a long time so the receptors re-open.[/
    quote]

It's throughout your entire body. Also the receptors don't close when you smoke often... Some fill up with cannabinoids but they don't open or close like you're saying. You need to take a basic biology class before you go around posting like you know what you're saying

11. Also, everyone here needs to look up cannabis and HIV. There have been quite a few studies showing that thc and CBD may have a role in regulating the immune system in some ways