How much cannabis should I smoke now?

Discussion in 'General' started by CrystalConnoisseur, Feb 4, 2016.

1. #1 CrystalConnoisseur, Feb 4, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 4, 2016
    I smoked cannabis heavily for about 3 years, starting at the age 16. I smoked it everyday, missing a day every once in a blue moon. On January 1st I smoked by last bags. It s now been a month and a day without cannabis which was the bench mark I was originally aiming for. I stopped smoking cannabis because I felt asif I was no longer able to achieve natural highs, was far less energetic, felt there had been slight negative changes to my personality and was no longer clear headed. (nothing to do with money or intelligence)

So basically my queries are:
    1- will the the be out my system yet? (I m 19, about 10/11 stone, not sure about metabolism but I ve ate alot all my life and never been overweight)
    2- if I started once, would that mean that I would take the same amount of time to flush my system as a casual/first time smoker (2-10 days) or would it reset to that of a heavy smoke like I was previously (1 month≤)?
    3-how often could I smoke again without it affecting me in the ways mentioned above, without rebuilding a tolerance and remaining within a casual smokers ability to dissipate the from my system in a small timeframe?
    4- how often can I smoke while maintaining that psychedelic high similar to them first time highs?

2. Uh, I don't know, first let met translate stone into freedom measurements and then you'll have to tell me precisely how much you plan to smoke and how often and what kind of weed it is, and THEN I'll be able to tell you how trippy your high will be, dude.

3. Strains I smoke usually range from Blueberry/Cheese to Pineapple Kush/White widow and however often I plan to smoke depends fully on what people suggest. Thats why I'm asking. As for how much I'll smoke while I'm smoking, can range anywhere between a gram to myself to a half Oz between a few friends.

Sent from my C6903 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. A thousand.

5. Sounds reasonable

6. Just smoke a bowl and find out.

7. 1. A month is usually enough if one is a casual smoker; more if one smokes heavily and often.
    2.A month is still a basic rule of thumb to follow.
    3. Nobody can answer this. It varies by person.
    4. You'll never be as high as you were that first time.

8. [​IMG]

9. Stone...Hey, hey guys! The redcoats are comin'!! The redcoats are comin'!!

I'm shittin' ya.

Maybe, probably, dunno, you cannot...So, that will be $21.99 for the psychic reading and another $3.51 because I said so.[​IMG]

10. [​IMG]

11. Hey I'm 19 too, usually what I do, I stop for 2 months and since I'm really active I go to the gym and notice I sweat way more after I stop smoking. Anyways I would wait a bit more and maybe try to et rid out as much THC as you can and then get super stoned.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. You sure you're just smoking skunk mate?

13. I know I won't be as high as the first time, "similar" was the key word to follow there. And really? 30 days for casual smokers? I had read on many pages it is in the 2-10 day range?

14. It can be 10 days or so but there is no guarantee. Everyone's metabolism handles it differently.

15. I have a fast metabolism, eat stupid amounts, never get fatter, obviously I don't know exactly how quick it is.

16. It is better to be safe than to be sorry when it comes to testing.

17. That's true, probably going to give it another couple weeks or so, haven't got much body fat so I highly doubt it will be in my system longer than 45 days