Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much cannabis do you consume?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Forever Wavy, Oct 26, 2012.

1. How much weed do you smoke/vap/eat/consume on an average day/month/year??

2. haha I love the preparation (/ / / / /) of this thread for the detail-oriented blades

3. probably waaayyy more than I should.

4. Less than a gram a week through the vape. Sometimes I dip into what hash or edibles I have, but ultimately I have a lot of stuff sitting around that doesn't get inhaled/consumed unless I go out and chill with people.

5. Someone will always find a flaw in a post either way -.-

6. I would say I smoke a pound a year.

7. LoL damn never thought about it like that but I would unfortunately have to say six pounds maybe more a year.. I went off of my QP every two weeks.

8. Im rounding down, 2.0 grams a day when im not really blazin that much,

9. 0.5-0.75 G a week

10. Anywhere from 500 - 800 grams a year.

11. depends how much $ i make a week i try to gram a qp every 10 -14 days me and my girl last on that

12. Around 3.5 grams a week with my MFLB fukin love it

13. I accidentally smoked an entire 8th in one day :( once I'm off my t break hopefully I can do a 8th a week

14. an 8th every 1-2 days. so i guess that means 1 1/2 - 3 pounds a year.

doesnt seem like that much :p

15. I've been vaping an eighth a week with my DBV

With the smoking I do in between, it comes up to usually an ounce a month

16. [quote name='"SlayerVA"']0.5-0.75 G a week[/quote]

That's sad

17. i used to smoke two grams a day. now i smoke about a dime a month

18. Not really, I have an extremely low natural tolerance, and like to keep it that way.

19. Minimum 3.5g to the dome plus hash oil
    Most, 21 grams in 16 hours. i passed out before i could finish the whole oz last 420.

20. usually around 20-25g's a day