Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much canna-butter should i add?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by spaceace925, Jan 24, 2012.

1. Im trying to make brownies, so should I just substitute the butter for oil or just mix it? Thanks dudes.

2. Substitute that butter for that oil and your done, and make shure the amount of oil or butter used is the exact match for the amount needed in the box recipe. Because, why make more butter or oil that is not as concentrated? Thats why you always make it to the exact amount needed on the box and done :) enjoy and send me pics how it turns out

3. why substitute the butter for oil when you can make cannabutter or -oil?

4. he asked if he should mix the two, which is wat you shouldnt do it doesnt matter weither u use oil or butter and either one will work but not the two together

5. [quote name='"god4gotmyname"']why substitute the butter for oil when you can make cannabutter or -oil?[/quote]

The butter was given to me by my brother, but yeah I'll see how this go's, if not brownies then cookies.

6. I would just sub butter for oil

7. Im not quite sure what you asking but im pretty sure you can sub the butter for oil. Dont forget to post back and let us know how your brownies turned out:)

Stay stoned!

8. #8 spaceace925, Jan 25, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2012
    Should this be enough butter?

View attachment 804372

Use the fork as a reference, also the butters pretty thic.

9. It looks like it would be. How strong is the butter? How much does the recipe call for?

10. [quote name='"Klauck"']It looks like it would be. How strong is the butter? How much does the recipe call for?[/quote]
    About 73 grams of trimmings was put into the butter, although instructions said about 50. The picture is only about a quarter or half of the butter.
    As for the recipe I don't know, I still didn't get brownie mix.
    I'll update this later today.

11. more than enough to fuck anyone up good hunting

12. Here's the brownies, how much you think I should eat? I put about 3 oz of butter like the recipe called for. I have a feeling these won't get me loaded

View attachment 805915

13. Use simple division of the pieces and the amount f weed used. Like right now I'm using an 1:8 of weed concentrate to make 6 slices of brownies divide and get about .5 per person which is a nice buzz