How much can you smoke in one sitting?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Canada Smokes, May 21, 2016.

1. I like to think I have a high tolerance.. Able to burn through 1-3G in a day no prob. But in wondering how much can you smoke in just one sitting? I usually never smoke more than .4 I just can't smoke more my throat is irritated for another 15-20 mins.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Take a gram blunt to the face no prob lol

3. I could smoke an oz easy 2 years ago. But now that i had to quit weed i cant barely smoke a .2 without getting too ripped

4. I could easily smoke a gram out of my bong in one sesh. I usually don't though. I usually will smoke around .3 or so per sesh. But I have many seshes a day.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. I want to attempt the, "smoke 185,000 pounds in 10 minutes and survive" challenge. Im just gonna go to notre dame, fill up the whole bowl, and stand on the roof above a ventilation pipe. Lol

6. Two bowls

7. I don't weigh my bud before I use it. But probably alot if I wanted to. How long is "one sitting", cause I can sit around all day

• Like Like x 3
  8. About a gram or so of concentrate in a hour if i am seshing hard with people.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. If I had the money. An ounce a day no problem

Stay high

• Like Like x 1
  10. If you have to take more than 2 or 3 hits to get a good buzz, you need better quality weed. And I've never understood why people would sit and smoke and smoke and smoke. You're only going to get so "high" ever...it's never going to just keep on getting better and better the more you smoke. Unless you allow the affects from that to wear off before you smoke again, and that totally depends on the person and their tolerance, how much they smoke, etc., but it's going to be a significant period of time, you're just wasting weed. We grow our own and have now for several years. I've been smoking the same strain of weed pretty much for nearly 2 years and I can get up in the morning and take 2 hits off a small pipe I have, and I am ripped for hours. So...you guys need better weed and need to stop wasting weed by smoking it after you're already buzzed. LOL The key is once you take a hit or two, give the THC time to do it's thing and when you start to feel a buzz coming on, stop. It will intensify, depending on the quality of what you're smoking, but you will only ever get just so high. Around here, the stuff I grow sells for $20 a gram and up, depending on how many hands it has to go through before you get it, but it's the best I've ever had in my life other than some a friend of mine grew many years ago. But it costs too much to waste because you think smoking more of it makes you keep getting higher....because it don't. Sorry. TWW

• Like Like x 1
  11. I'd hate to brag, but after near 25 years of smoking, if you had an ounce sitting on the table and we started smoking, i could smoke myself sober...
    I'd prefer getting rocked off 1 hit...

12. when i was younger maybe 5-6yrs back on 4/20 i smoked 2 oz in a couple hours. I was stupid high eventually i felt sober actually

13. A half a gram a minute for 2 hours?? Really?

14. Fat blunts or big bowls

Sent from my 6045O using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. between a buddy and me

16. dewd dis 1 time it wuz so crazie eye smoked like a hole joint and man it wuz so ballz even my m8 said wow brah dis sesh is best time EVAR and then his mum got home and it sux cuz his older sis is totally fire

• Like Like x 2
  17. What did i just try to read....

Sent from my 6045O using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  18. I find myself asking the same thing more often as of late, in relation to the GC forums...

• Like Like x 2
  19. OP: It all depends on the person's tolerance, and the user's expectations. I can smoke >70% THC wax for awhile if i have some beers and am at home. If I am in a place I've never been before, we can share a joint, and I'm pretty ripped. The human mind is a powerful thing... =)

• Like Like x 1
  20. 3 - 4 bowls and I'm beyond stoned. ~.75 - 1 gram. I can never finish a blunt, it kills my throat.

Sent from my A460G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1