how much can you sell an iPhone 4 for?

Discussion in 'Silicon (v)Alley' started by dhizzyballuh, Nov 12, 2012.

1. I was thinking about buying my friends iPhone 4 8g for sprint, the screen is cracked but it works fine. He was gonna sell it to me for 40$ and then I could fix the screen for another 40, how much do you think it would sell for?

2. Not trying to steal your thread, but I want to sell a iPod touch 4gen and it has 8gbs. Also it has a cracked screen. How much do you think I can get for it?

3. If yours gona keep it yea it's worth it but if your trying to make a profit by selling it then nah they go for around 80-120 with no issues

4. Around my area u think u could get 250 mayb but idk with this iPhone 5. You could def make some profit if only putting out 80, maybe more than 20 or less then 100, up to u if its worth it. Search Craigslist.org for them and price them out.

Off topic note: anyone who buys the new iPhone every year is a fucking idiot drone.

5. Who isn't an idiot drone?

6. What about a 4s in next to perfect condition.

7. [quote name='"MistahWonderful"']

Who isn't an idiot drone?[/quote]

Idk dood

8. [quote name='"criticleMexcan"']What about a 4s in next to perfect condition.[/quote]

Check it out on Craigslist.org in ur area

9. with a cracked screen dont bother asking for more then 100$ and youll be super lucky to get that, more likely 70-85