Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much can you inhale?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CHED, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Say your smoking a joint or blunt, how much can you inhale each toke and how long can you keep it in?

2. probably about 1

3. 40 cubic liters and aprox 77 secobds

4. i can inhale 6 or 7 marijuanas at i time, i know pretty impresive ( thats on a bad day too )

5. #7 Jingo Dookstain, Dec 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2013

Uh... what exactly does "marijuanas" equate to? That's like saying I can inhale 10 airs.  :laughing:  :laughing:

I've never tried pushing the limits of my lungs. I usually inhale for 3 or 4 seconds when smoking a blunt, keep it in for the required 9 seconds, then blow it out.

6. One cubic meter.

7. Its a joke, because the media portray weed as some dangerous killing drug, people started making jokes online such as:
    "I know a guy who died after he smoked 3 marijuanas"
    or
    "taking over 5 marijuanas gives you cancer"

etc....

8. i inhale about 4 airs and 2 breaths.

9. Inhale? I usually pull out my trusty tourniquet, then proceed to inject about 4 or 4.5. I heard of someone who overdosed on 5. 

10. I usually do about 3 lines, but lately I've started injecting about 2 vials of marijuana.

11. only noobs inhale

12. Typically i like to have somebody just blow the smoke up my ass and absorb it that way