How much can one indoor plant yeild ?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bruh.my.weed.11, Jun 1, 2017.

1. I'm growing a plant from a feminized seed that I got from a friends of mine that grows. I'm growimg inside and I've grown indoors a few times before and I was wondering if I kept the light on an 18/6 schedule would the plant stay in the veg stage and keep growing until I change the light to a 12/12 schedule. Would this work and would it result in a bigger yeild? And how much more light would the plant need to do this ?

• Like Like x 1
  2. If it's not an auto, yes.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Just don't run out of light footprint or headroom. 1000 watt hps can cover about 4.5x4.5 feet. If your plant is wider then that you'll need a second light. Remember your light can't go all the way to the ceiling you need a few inches for ventilation. You also need light distance. A 5 1/2-6ft tall plant is about all you can fit under an 8 ft ceiling.

Indoor the most I've seen off of a single plant is about 2 pounds. That was in coco fed to waste with an 1150 watt gavita for each plant to bud with and 600 watt MH bulbs for veg.

I think a 1 pound plant if you really try to grow one is a pretty reasonable goal for most people indoor vegged a decent amount of time like 10 weeks.

I'm hoping for a pound on this one. I may only get 10-12oz's but I'll keep my fingers crossed. It's a week older now and looking much thicker. This is 5 weeks in flower 10 weeks in veg. It was only vegged with 180 watts. You can veg with less then half the power you flower with. This plant is sharing 770 led watts with another in the 4x4.
    [​IMG]

4. Im taking it you have all the pertinants? Lights , fans etc

I have 1200 watts hid in a 4x5x7.
    9 plants , roughly 16 colas per plant. There 2 foot now, should end up 4 or 5.
    Now i started this whole process earlier, by training it . I wait for 5 or 6 nodes to show and top back to the 3rd, out of the biggest 2 side branches i top them only once, but i top my main 2x..
    Little branches make little budz, big main branches make big budz.
    I say that to say this, it depends on alot of shit, but yes a bigger plant makes bigger budage.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

5. Your yield will depend on light.

• Like Like x 2