Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much can it burn?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GumDispenser, Dec 17, 2008.

1. I've been trying for the first time weed for the past few weeks and Ive been using a home made bong. I noticed that when the bud is all "ashy", I can still get some smoke from it, but it tastes aweful and burns my throat, however I still feel like I get a high from it. Am I just getting intoxicated from ashes, or bud can be burned until disintegration? :p

2. When you lite the ash/weed, and no smoke comes out, that means you have smoked the entire bowl. Keyword=no smoke. NONE>

3. once the weed turns into ash then its just like a cig...its ash you shouldnt smoke it lol turn ur bowl upside down and tap ur bowl so the ash falls out then if theres alittle bit of weed left smoke that if not the bowl is done

4. smoke the weed until it turns into a white/grey ash that has no substance to it. you should be able to squish it down flat with your finger in the bowl, and have no solid pieces of weed left. then it is cashed and done. and yes, if it's still smoking/giving you hits, the weed is still burning, and you will get high from the smoke :hello:

5. exactly what he said

6. smoke still comes out, but it's a lot less obviously The squishing trick sounds good though. I also noticed that when the bud is REALLY done, it doesnt "lit" up when I inhale with the lighter flame near it. The flame just goes through with no "burning" visible. I just dont want to waste a single bit of the stuff :p Is the bong the most "efficient" tool?

7. when I got my first piece, I would use a miniature screw driver and scrae the sides (not know what I was doing) and I would still be able to light it once or twice more. and sometimes these were some of the harder hits on it, the last hit always sucks tho.

8. it's still good if it smokes. it turns a whiteish gray if it's completely done...but then that's just the top that starts...gotta go all the way through. A bong is really efficient actually. I recommend a glass screen if you wanna conserve, cause the nyou aren't pulling any good bud through.

9. I think that vapes are the most conservative, then bongs, then bubblers, then spoons and then one hitters, and then blunts, and last place takes the joint.