How much can I yield?

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by inb4bud, Feb 27, 2013.

1. #1 inb4bud, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2016
    xx

2. Sounds like a true micro-grow.

The 105w cfl is nice. I have a couple and can appreciate the amount of space they take up.

The 65w cfl is good, but somehow getting a second one in there would be my first consideration. More light = less stretch... It's important right from the get go. Keep'em right on top of her as temps allow. Fans directly on the bulb and/or ballast pointed toward exhaust will help sweep temps and divert away from the little plant.

Next is you need to find or invent a short but fat container. This will help not sacrifice headroom forcing roots out rather than down. Sometimes this is tough though as the plant wants to grow depth.

Your next friend is LST or even a simple scrog. Tie her down hard forcing multiple colas.

Finally, how much? Well it just depends, but aiming for a zip isn't out of the question. Just need to keep the love on her.

-FragileBob

3. Lst defoliate fim. Lst is grow for low watt grows combined with fim or top to provide the most tops. Defoliation is also very helpful,as long as you dont go overboard. But somewhat of a veg time is needed to allow the plants to recooperate. Im seriously shooting for an oz from 40w just to talk shit. Lol

4. #4 FragileBob, Feb 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 28, 2013
    not a great pic, but you can see it attached... I have one on each side.

I'm currently in dark hours.
    [​IMG]

5. #5 inb4bud, Feb 28, 2013
    xx

6. That was a pic on about Day40 veg, flipped to 12/12 for about 7 days.
    (Not sure what to call the 12/12 days yet)

Some say the flower day count doesn't begin until you see hairs.

-FragileBob

7. #7 inb4bud, Mar 1, 2013
    xx

8. Well it'll really find its way once it can't go down. You can encourage the horizontal growth with watering away from the base and allowing the roots to grow in that direction.

It's not ideal, but possible with the right amount of patience.

-FragileBob