Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much can i fit in a tightvac container?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JPiZz631, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Hey whatsup guys. I'm about to buy one of those airtight tightvac containers for my buds. I dont want to get too big of one. I will usually have about 4 ounces(a qp) in it. Should i get the 2.35 liter or the 1.85 liter or the 1.35 liter? I am not sure how big of a container i need for a qp. Can someone please help me?
    Tightvac TV5B Black Top/Black Body 2.35-Liter/2-Quart: Amazon.com: Home & Kitchen -2.35 liter

Amazon.com: Tightvac Coffeevac CFVB Black Top/Black Body 1.85-Liter/1.6-Quart: Home & Kitchen --1.85

Tightpac - Our Shopping Cart - Smell proof , Airtight Containers for Herbs and Tobacco. - 1.3 Liter

2. trust me don't get a tight vac i have a smaller one that fits maybe a half o and it smells and it not a good seal.. For you i would use mason jars. The big widemouth ones store 1-3 oz's in them. And are a airtight seal.