How much can I expect to get?

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by KushMasta43, Sep 16, 2015.

1. I know it depends so much on how you do things, but I have two plants both about 30 inched tall, both cinex, how much weed can I expect to get out of theese guys? ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1442365039.248765.jpg

2. If your new to the game .25 gram per watt if your methods are refined and proven then .5+ gram per watt and if you are a seasoned grower .75-1.0 gram per watt. Just imo

3. i really need to ko how 2 get that 5+ ur talkn about bro.....

4. Your kidding.... If I have a 1000 watt hps and I don't do anything special I will get 8.9 ounces of marijuana?!?!?!

5. Dialed in environment, dialed in grow skills, and the right set up with intimate knowledge of a quality strain gets you the good yeilds. Do you have any of that yet? So far all anyone knows about your grow is you have a light and 2 plants. You could flower today or flower 2 months from now. This could be your 1st grow or years of experience. Its impossible to guess even a half ass close estimate on how much you'll grow even if we did know when your flowering and skill level. Those are not big plants, don't expect big yeilds even if your skills, equipment and environment are top notch. It depends on alot more then "how much you do things". Everyone's environment, genetics, techniques and skills are way too different.

6. This

/thread

7. super crop those tops and veg another 3-4 weeks if you want monster bushes

8. My bad I missed a decimal on that .5+, also said in my opinion which we are intitled to but more often than not mistakes are made. If I had the room for a 1k bulb n 8 or so dwc buckets I don't see any reason why with minimal effort but attention to environmental detail and the directions on a bottle I couldn't pull off 250 grams of mj. Idk crazier shit has happened around here.