Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much butter in a brownie mix?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bigred50, Apr 16, 2009.

1. so i bought a 190 oz of some outdoor bud. it isn't as good as the dank i'm used to so i decided to make butter for the first time. i used 10 grams for a 1/4 lb of butter. after everything i have 3 grams of bright green cannabutter. should i put all of this in 1 batch of brownies? or should i make more butter? i have never cooked with cannabutter before so i really have no idea. how much of what i made should i use for one box of brownies? thanks

2. 1lb of butter is 2 cups. A batch of brownies uses a 1/2 c of butter. Online it says 1 ounce of bud to 1lb of butter. so 1/4 makes a batch. You can always cut brownies according to potency. Use alittle bit of water to keep butter from burning. Add butter and melt. keep at a low temp and cook for 2-8 hours. Depends on temp and your patience. Should not be rolling boil but bubble formation is not bad.

Try this recipe
    How To Make Cannabis Butter | Synchronium

3. Figure out the weed to butter ratio in terms of grams and then you'll know ie 1 gram is 1/3 cup or w/e and just add butter based off that. I'm too high to explain this.

• Like Like x 1