how much bud.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by LakaiDude89, Jun 15, 2005.

1. about how much bud would you get off of 1 well grown female plant?i have been reading all the posts on this forum and doing my research on growing, and ill be starting this summer.just a quick question.

thanks.

2. what strain of bud????

3. How old are you? :D

4. old enough to be on the forums, so how about you answer my question.

5. You can get anywhere from like 10 grams to upwards of a pound. It all depends on the strain and how it's grown... If you give us more details we could probably answer your questions a little bit better, don't you think?

6. i was thinking about buying white widow seeds from here at the city, and i would be growing in doors, since i just got my own place and have been waiting to grow for ever now.

7. fuckin swedens haha lay off his back man

anyways...depends outdoors yield far more then indoors under good conditions, obviously if you grow outdoors in the winter youll yield very littlke if anything...indoors usually are more potent if dont correctly but yield smaller...1 because they arent in the earth soil so thier roots are confined to the pot they are in therefore it cant reach its full growth potential...2 because you can control the aspects of the climate, you can control when it goes from veg to flowering state...its all determinted based on your strain, outdoors or indoors, acceseries to grow, conditions in or outdoors, and how big youll allow it to grow

answer these questions and ill be able to help more

edit: started posting before you did so i didnt see your post till now, but ww sounds very good but i wouldnt really recommend it since you are a begining grower...northern lights is very kind to newbie growers and the yield is decent and the potency is very nice. you will need a grow box and all...pm me and ill be able to help more but you should expect a 1/2 ounce to 3 ounces per plant for indoors...

8. Yeah... I wouldn't recommend WW for n00bs... I hear it can be pretty unforgiving, and can result in a disappointing yield if you don't do it just right...

9. haha stay away from the widdow .... fucks with your mind n gets you all paranoid lmao....

nah the widdows ok .. i had no complaints anyway .. well apart from the fuckin paranoia .... i completley ripped/broke my widdow i got at the moment n its pulled through pretty dam fine even if i do say so myself .. :D

10. Use the biggest pot you can and high pressue sodium lighting for flower stage and you will manage a good yield upwards of a couple ounces.

Gg

11. OT It was just a question because his nick 89=16 yrs sorry i thought he was underage.I am an owner to a forum my self and all the users we suspect are underage will be banned.If a person is under 18 they should not use drugs im getting really upset when kids are using drugs.I have a 2 year old daughter and i am never gonna accept if she would using drugs in that age.But sorry if i suspected u :)

*happy smoking

12. jsut for you, 89 is the year that my father died.and no offence or anything but dont you think your being hypcritical with your daughter.

13. Herb is not a drug!!! :smoke:

14. He's right!!!!