How much Bud ???

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by kingbongV, May 5, 2008.

1. How much bud can I achieve realistically off 3 plants, they are under 600 w HPS been vegged for 7 weeks about 3 feet tall a little stretched,
    Nutes are HESI bloom complex gonna add HESI super ViT next week also last 3 weeks extra bloom complex in ordinary soil ??

2. With a 600W HPS, I've gotten 2.5 o's dry per plant. I'm sure I could've gotten more.
    I grew them out to just under 4 feet tall.

3. yeah well i would be really happy with 2+ per plant what breed did you grow mine is big bud and hps is brand new so hopefully i might get that hope so anyway... we shall see

4. Genetics will play a large part as well. From my first grow i had a 400w, with 5 plants in hydro. The first i pulled early and got an o and half, the next 2 i got about 2 oz's, and the last one i got over 3 ounces. But now i have a strain that i didn't veg as long, as is more of a competition strain, yielding hardly anything, but its the best hardly anything you've ever smoked. It grows lanky and viney (sp), and flowers insanely quick. This time i used coco soil and off of one i probably only got a quad, and i'm using a 600w this time. It's insanely hard to speculate based solely on wattage what you will yield, since as you can tell it varies a lot. If you get .5 grams a watt you should feel good, and a gram a watt should have you feeling godlike. Either way, you should be able to look at your plants and give a guess based on density and size of your nugs, what the yield could be.

5. are you saying I can look at my plant now and Guesstimate what I could yield this is only my 3rd grow!!! If I took some pics would you have a look and put some input for me ?

6. Yeah of course you can guess how much bud it is, you've seen enough sacks (i'm sure) to be able to eyeball bud. Post some pics asking how much people think it is, with like a ruler or something next to it so we can get an idea with it next to something. It's gonna be a lot harder for us to guess than you though, i always try and guess a little low so i don't get my hopes up