Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud to make a stick of butter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bamf64, Apr 4, 2011.

1. #1 bamf64, Apr 4, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2011
    I have like 7 grams of dank and a few grams of low dank. How much do i need to make a stick of butter?(for brownies)

2. You can put the bud and the ipod in a blender and make ipod edibles?

3. anyone?

4. So then logically, 7 grams (a quarter ounce) should be enough for one stick of butter.

And to be honest bro, I use mids or regs for my edibles and I put a half an ounce to one stick of butter and let it simmer for like 3 hours minimum. I would imagine 10 grams of mids or better should be fine just as long as you make it right. Remember LOW temps for LONG time is most effective.

5. i think you should be fine with 7 grams of DANK. just simmer the butter in water and weed. There's lie a guide stickied somewhere i think

6. im making 15g bud for 1 stick for some space peanut butter cookies tonight make sure to rinse the cannabutter like 2-3 times after if solidifies to take more imprimaturs out of the cannabutter

7. i just made a batch with 1oz in 1 stick of butter