Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud is this?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by zapaps, Jan 20, 2014.

1. I just picked up and don't believe I got what I paid for.
    So how many grams is this?

Attached Files:

2. Looks like 5, maybe 6 grams

3. #3 DoctorReefer, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    no one can possibly tell, you are a noob. <-prepare for a lot of comments like this. 

That looks like an eighth 

4. #4 DoctorReefer, Jan 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 20, 2014
    also prepare for a lot of comments like this: 
    "scales are 10 bucks on amazon you derp."

5. geeeez it's hard to tell. Looks like alot a shake and a few buds...if i had to guess prob an 1/8th. :confused_2:

6. looks like a quarter to me..

7. Looking at how close the camera is to the carpet, perhaps it's maybe only a couple of grams.

8. Everyone here is either wrong or just a really shit troll lol 

OP listen - thats probably just a gram . Or not even .
    If you payed more than $20 / £10 , id consider it ripped off 

9. Keep in mind that this is a close-up picture. The bag is bigger. It's a typical ziplock baggie.

10. To compare, I have a 4 part grinder and after I grinded it, it filled up almost the entire chamber.

11. Bout a trillion grams I'd say Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. You do know what a gram looks like right? :bongin:

13. Can't tell. Could you add another picture with like a quarter (25 cents) as a size comparison?

14. @[member="zapaps"] Do you really think your going to find out how much it weighs unless you put it on a scale and you dont even bother stating how much you paid?

15. I paid $50. I'm in NY and prices are typically $20/gram. I bought 3 for $50 which is pretty standard.

16. Lol from that angle with nothing to compare it to, it looks like it could be a lot or a little. But lol at all the sticks and shake.

Sent from my ZTE V768 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

[​IMG]

18. Probably an 8th. Hard to tell with it in the bag and on the carpet. Without something to compare it to, it's even harder. If it filled up a 4 stage, it could be a quarter oz lol. If you have the extra large one like I did. Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum