How Much Bud Have You Lost To Your Car?

Discussion in 'General' started by Toillet, Aug 26, 2014.

1. I think I've spilled about a q of bud by now in my lifetime, half of that is in my beautiful seat covers forever.

2. Why not just take the seat covers off and shake em out?

3. I've lost so much to my car, including bud, lighters and unmentionables.

4. 2 gs prolly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. 1 g in my college roommates car.  I was so pissed, 'cause I had just bought it. 

6. i once found half a blunt under the driver seat when i had a car.

now days i wouldn't even smoke in a vehicle if i owned one. i should hopefully be getting a whip by the end of the year or early next year.

7. I wanna smoke your car.

8. fuck that. not goin to jail cause of some shake on my floormats. i generally roll a blunt before heading out so nothing gets wasted

9. Iv lost a little bit in my center console

10. #10 4r5t6y7, Aug 26, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    Haven't lost a lot of bud in my car But over the course of a few months in 2013 I gathered probably 40 lighters  overtime in my car.  It's not stealing if you find it right? Lmfao I literally had a drawer full of lighters that I hadn't paid a cent for.  All Bics too.

11. I lost a bowlpack sized jug in my parents car when I was younger. Didn't even know about it until I was out cruising around a few days after I last used it and felt the stem poke my ass. I was broke and dry so it was a cool fuck yeah moment. Hit my smoke buddy up and we got good and high.

12. I had rolled a joint and stuck the rest in a sweet hiding spot near my sunroof, while smoking my joint I opened the sunroof to let some fresh air in and away went my quarter. I chalked it up to instant karma for smoking and driving

13. That blows so much cock.
    Karma sucks:/

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

14. When I bought my rx7 I found weed all over the carpet and 2 blunt roaches in the ashtray if that counts lol

Sent from my iPhone 5s using Grasscity Forum..grabba dabba goo

15. Packing a bowl at a red light and then forgetting I had the open grinder in my lap has lead to two full grinder loads being lost to my cars carpet

16. I found a nug in my car that I didnt recall losing once. Was just sitting on the seat. Was odd how I never noticed it before

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

17. Man, a lot. crumbs from a lot of bags, and sometimes me or my friend spills a bowl and we can only find so much of it. Probably a gram or 2 or 3 lol

18. My car is like the Bermuda triangle of lost bud. You have to wait a month until the portal that took it opens up and allows to come back.

19. Yeah man I've spilled whole grinder fulls in my car. It sucks, even what you salvage is dusty and fluffy. I have to vacuum so often. My car eats lighters, I wish they appeared.. I have great stoned driving karma