Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud do you toke a week?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Z3R0D4Y, May 13, 2018.

1. I'm right there with you run my own biz, own a house on 5 acres and raising 2 wonderful kids. We don't hurt for food or clothes, and I just started growing 3 months ago. Plus I'm technically retired at age 37.

• Like Like x 3
  2. And we Salute u Sir!!
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah mate its not hard to have your shit together and be a stoner.... the whole lazy stoner thing is a bunch of bs... those people are most likely lazy with or without pot.
    I started growing for myself a little over 10 yrs ago, usual story , sick of paying good money for ditch weed and even more for good quality. Now i always have top shelf nugs and never run out .... Its still "very" illegal where i live but i just keep it small and continue to fly under the radar

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  4. #44 Sanez, May 25, 2018
    Last edited: May 25, 2018
    A gram a week. That's all I've needed to get high each day for the last 10 years. No judgement to those who need more.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  5. Hell I worked at the racetrack horse racing that is for 39 years I used to take in over $100,000 in cash today and balance to the T and was always high smoke joints on my break it cookies on my way to work. I would have never made it 39 years without that I would have choked a customer by then

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dam i spill that much a day lol.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. "So me using it to medicate my PTSD makes me a junkie under your standards? I smoke an ounce a week.
    I have also killed many of people and can't close my eyes with out returning to combat. I get olfactory flashbacks, smells and sounds, and the only thing that can make my mind shut up, even with therapy, yoga, tai chi, and all the alternative medicines under the sun, is Mary. Again I ask by your standards does that make me a junkie?"

No good grief - don't be stupid - an ounce a week for entertainment is a LITTLE different then an ounce for PTSB. RIGHT?

• Like Like x 2
  8. Sorry must be my stupidity, but I don't see where you made that clarification........
    My thoughts were ANYBODY=everybody and I am an anybody who smokes an ounce a week.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Smoke about an oz of shatter in a month or so with a few special full melts , diamonds, THCa, and other sexy saucey treats here and there.

When I’m smoking flower it’s about an oz or so a week too. Hence why I press my stuff now because smoking so much flower all the time used to be a lot of work and being stanky all day wasn’t always ideal :love-m3j:

10. A bit over a quarter ounce per week plus a couple of grams of water hash. I smoke most of it- the hubby just helps! lol :GettingStoned:

Granny :wave:

• Like Like x 2
  11. A “J” a day and double at the weekend

12. jeeze guys you guys smoke an oz a week?
    I mean I used to for about a year, some months id easy smoke 2+zips a week for some months and then zip a week easy for the rest of em. However not without the toll on my throat, now I only smoke that good good
    so i can make herb laaaaast
    infused coconut oil however doesnt last long around here, i can go through two zips of earl about every 2 months or so
    so about an ounce of the earl a month? Avast, the liver makes the thc walk the plank, making it shark bait!

13. I vape anywhere between 10 to 20 grams depending on pain and how crappy the weed i can get on the black market is .

14. Wtf.. @Z3R0D4Y I don't smoke a Q per week, not YET..

Are you smoking like three gram bowls?

Or blunts and joints all day non stop?

Anyone helping you with that or.. A q solo once a week?

Yeah.. Im not surprised, and if I could I would, but because I cant I wonder if its necessary.. Lol..

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I’m noticing my usage going up as I am growing now. No worries on how much I have so I just smoke, vape and bake with it now as much as I need or want to.

To be honest if I drop a little now, it’s meh whatever. Before I would practically be down on floor with magnifying glass looking for the little pieces due to price. Not anymore which is awesome. Realized I am saving enough per year to take my wife on a nice vacay with money saved. Win win. Utility bill has gone up $50/month and startup wasn’t cheap. But ROI is 1 year with a pretty awesome setup(includes soil and nutes that I am good on for long time now). Was spending $3500-$4k a year on bud. I also get hosed at $350-$450/oz.

It’s all worth it in long run to say bye to my horrible anxiety and depression, works wonders.

Cheers all!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
  16. I’m a super lightweight. I can take a regular sized prerolled joint from the dispensary, open it up and smoke small pinches of it out of my glass. I can get lit and stay lit for the entire week or more off that one joint. If I smoke any more than a couple hits, I can’t function. I get TOO HIGH and I don’t like it because you cannot get rid of it. The only remedy is time. And when you are too high, that fucking sucks.

So, I’d say maybe a gram to a gram and a half per week...maybe.

It’s been this way for years, but it also depends on the strain.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

17. When I grew i smoked close to 2 zips a week... now 1/4 .

18. I grow year round, even with that I smoke half zip a week!

19. I'm about the same, used to smoke a hell of a lot more in my late teens/early twenties, but quit for several years.

Recently took up smoking again and go through about 10 grams per week.

20. It's funny, when I read your original post I had the same reaction as Grinder12000.

I guess it's all down to the individual; I could put away an ounce in a week years ago, and work full time and all the rest, but now I might get through 10 grams in a week and I'll take days/weeks off sometimes. When I was young I was much more functional when I was baked, but now I seem to just vegitate when I smoke, so I only smoke at the end of the day.

If I smoked as much as you do in a week now, I would 100% be a junkie; definitely couldn't work (properly), wouldn't train physically, meet women, etc., but that's me. If I tried to go through 4 grams in a night I'd have to either leave work early that day or be carried to bed that night. Clearly you're dealing with some other stuff that requires you to blur the lines between medicinal and recreational usage, and that's cool, and I'm glad it works for you because PTSD like that is no joke. Again, if I smoked that much my brain would run on about 40% all of the time.

I'm assuming you're from the US, and I'm Irish, but thank you for your service none the less.

• Friendly Friendly x 2