Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud do you toke a week?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by Z3R0D4Y, May 13, 2018.

1. I work every day of the week and live with parents who dont know i smoke plus go to school so finding a time to smoke is not always in my upper hand. Weeks that im trying to get blasted, id probably smoke around 3-4 grams with some others

2. Thats true quality versus swag lol
    Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  3. Your medicine looks quite potent and clearly you don't pay 10k for it. You have the Cali Sun, you smoke for free!!! Whoop whoop.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep 10 a ounce when i veg inside 5 when i do a complete outside grow lol. I don't know how many watts a gram cost me but I know it's better than any of the other lighting guys can come up with

• Like Like x 1
  5. You should try to cut back Papa.. LOL

• Like Like x 1
  6. Lol. Well it's so funny Mike I've been out there trying to find out what the f***** is eating my Northern Lights it looks like caterpillars but I can't find any so I'm out there now and there's a hummingbird going to town son of a b**** if it ain't bugs it's another thing they'll keep me from smoking too much I guess their beat me to it

7. I guess they can add Cannabis to the list.

Flowering shrubs hummingbirds feed on include azaleas, wild Indian plum, red elderberry, red flowering current and flowering quince. Hummingbirds also feed on the nectar of hawthorne, horse chestnut and flowering crabapple trees. Vines they prefer include twin berry, morning glory, clematis, trumpet creeper, honeysuckle and scarlet runner bean.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yeah I'm not too sure they're like eating the weed but as they're trying to pollinate it there tearing up my buds

9. It's possible but they also eat insects and my hunch is they are eating the caterpillars.

List of bugs they eat.
    Sapsucker holes are a double treat, providing both insects and sap!Yes, hummingbird do eat bugs and hummingbirds do eat ants and they also eat small insects such as mosquitoes, aphids, gnats, midges, caterpillars, flying ants, weevils, small beetles, white flies and insect eggs.

10. Well that article I just read said they only eat flower nectar

11. Here is a nice article.
    What Do Hummingbirds Eat ?

12. Well I must have been getting fake news cuz the one I read said that all they eat is nectar damn it the bots on my phone or giving me fake news

• Like Like x 1
  13. about an oz a week. we smoke a lot of blunts. my roach collection is quite impressive.

it seems like a lot but we are home bodies and rather waste our entertainment money on weed than movies we dont care to see or go out to eat food we can cook at home. blunts and good conversation are our norm.

• Like Like x 4
  14. about 1/3 of a gram for 2 sessions... Saturday and Sunday nights

15. Before I started growing I did my best to stick to a q a week, you know because I needed money to eat too. But since I started my first harvest I decided not to track myself no more, who's got time for such negativity lol. But I reckon half easy...

• Like Like x 4
  16. Funny you wrote this. I use to be light on how much I used, save money and all, oz isn’t cheap. Started growing and just harvested my first grow partially. 3 white widow autos, 2lbs wet and have 4 photos following too and then 4 clones behind that. Now, who is paying attention to how much. Time to start experimenting with food and tinctures.

Cheers all. Growing is great if you have a place to do it, it’s really a fun hobby.

IMG_0601.JPG
    IMG_0608.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  17. So me using it to medicate my PTSD makes me a junkie under your standards? I smoke an ounce a week.
    I have also killed many of people and can't close my eyes with out returning to combat. I get olfactory flashbacks, smells and sounds, and the only thing that can make my mind shut up, even with therapy, yoga, tai chi, and all the alternative medicines under the sun, is Mary. Again I ask by your standards does that make me a junkie?

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. My smoking partner we take on anyone lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. people are so judgmental now days.
    Especially without knowing the facts.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Haha im what we call in Australia a "mull pig" oz a week to myself easy plus dabs and bubblehash and whatever else i make myself.... i work full-time , own my house , raise 2 kids own my own.... and do it damn well... im just baked as f#ck while doing it.... definitely not a junkie as mentioned above...haha some people have higher tolerence and higher pain management needs ect.
    To judge someone on how much medicine they require , to live life comfortably, is small minded and should be kept to ones self my 2 cents anyway

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 3