Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud do you smoke a day? Week?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by jagzin, Jun 2, 2017.

1. Really curious to see where people land on this one.
    Personally I take a few bowls and maybe a joint a day. I buy an eighth and that usually lasts me about a week.
    Been smoking daily for a little over a year now and the amount has jumped all around but I'm currently smoking like an eighth a week so like .5 a day.

2. That is exactly where I'm at, I buy an 8th a week which really isn't that much in my opinion. I smoke around 2-3 bong bowls a day, usually at night after work. Every now and then I'll take 2-3 days off, this helps bring the tolerance down. I do that about every couple weeks, helps a lot

3. For an average week I'll buy a quarter ounce but there's some days where I will end up smoking half ounce to an ounce haha :)

4. I live in a prohibitionist shit state and am random tested at work so I only smoke a few hits Fri night or for a few days if I have a long vacation.

5. 1-3 bowls a day is the way.

Average spoon pack is about .35g but a decent .5g pack can last a whole 8 hour shift of a day sometimes if videogames take priority.
    :smoking-rapper:

6. When I was at my peak of smoking, I'd usually go through a fourth a week. Granted, I used to share a lot and would smoke anywhere from once a day to three times a day. When I smoked once a night I'd go through an eighth a week. And when I'd smoke on the weekends only, or only a few times a week, an eighth would last me 3-4 weeks.

7. People actually keep track and count?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Well when you're buying it yeah...

• Like Like x 3
  9. Usually smoke 5 times a day 1wakenbake 2 on way to work 3during break 4 after work walking dog 5 big evening sesh often with mates

10. I probably go through about a gram or two of flower and another gram or so of concentrate per week...Back when it was just flower, probably closer to a quarter or so a week.

11. Gotta keep them finances in order fam!

Checkbooks might be outdated but with a stagflation economy joblessness can sound productive when you do the math and count how effective being high is per hit of weed. Trust me, I have done the scientific research and if you rip your spoon once every hour you could technically be functionally stoned all day.
    *Strain choice may affect duration.

This year's Superbowl I had exactly enough money for one gram of Tahoe OG I procured on the Friday of that weekend and my last bowlpack for Sunday spent 12 hours easy on cloud 9. Even made it seem like the Patriots had to cheat when they were down 28-3 in the fourth quarter but still magically happened to win with two flags and winning the coin toss. Fuck it, I was high and it was highly entertaining!
    :love-m3j:

• Like Like x 1
  12. Probably about 2g a week or more just depends on how much cash I got going but if I was growing it'd probably be like a 1/4 ounce a week haha.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

13. About a bowl every night an hour before bed. Gives me time to reflect on my day and learn how to improve myself before I fall in a nice relaxing sleep.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Used to smoke an oz of flower a month, now a gram of oil lasts 3 days

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

15. Vape every 30min to 1hr and don't sleep much so anywhere from 2 to 6 grams a day. That's 14 to 42 grams a week and I'm not a grower so...Ouch! :bang:

• Like Like x 1
  16. #16 cochiseg, Jun 5, 2017
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2017
    usually vape for 2 hours a day, in two to three seshs of about .1g (5-10 buckets maybe) one after work and kids are at the daycare and one that lasts the whole evening from when we all get back home till i go to sleep

when i used to smoke it (only the first year or two) was about three joints a day each about .3g or a few bong hits of 0.05 to 0.1 (10-20)... then i got the vape and realised .3 was almost enough for two sesh with a friend... so i cut down a lot on the quantities I let myself use, trying to keep an equal tolerance from day to day... I occasionnally vape a whole .3g by myself in an hour or less, when im using the last bud from a certain strain or on special days, usually while enjoying a good ipa beer...

17. Me and my friend (biggest stoner I know) live together and share bud. Half mine, half his. We never have to worry about running out of bud (Oregon bud is cheap and very potent) since we get so much. We'll go through about an ounce in about a week, unless we have an abundance (pounds), which then we can smoke a full oz in abour 2-3 days. Mine and his tolerance are both extremely high as well.

18. Some days i only smoke 2 bowls other days i smoke a gram+, it all depends on what kind of pain i'm in :confused_2:

19. About 2/3g a week. I mostly smoke alone so I don't have to share about much, as I have in the past.