Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud do YOU have right now to last till Reup?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Nov 26, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Komatic"']

Damn dude, how about you send some over to merry little England as a Christmas present?

I just finished my last smoke, can't afford to get some more until another week.[/quote]

I give out joins to the bums around town.

2. last night i busted ass trying to get my local shop running and sweating in the rain before they closed to get just a gram. of course they were closed so i busted the same mission today and got it. {without the rain}
    so i have a gram til friday. better then none

3. Less than an 1/8 and and a 1 ounce cup that's half full of kief. I'll probably buy some more in a couple weeks.

4. like 1.5 g. Thursdays are my pick up days so I think I'll be good until then if I limit myself to just smoking at night, which I do anyways.

5. bout 8 grams of some cheese strain good and 2 1.5g joints of sour

re up for trip to see a buddy upstate in about 2 days

6. Enough for 3 snappers unfortunately...but I have exams anyway so I can wait to pickup after and celebrate ;)

7. I take it that's an excess from what you grow? Lucky guy, I can't wait to get my own place one day.

8. [quote name='"Komatic"']

I take it that's an excess from what you grow? Lucky guy, I can't wait to get my own place one day.[/quote]

Yeah. All the small popcorn stuff that I would make into hash

9. Nothing at all. Been waiting 1 month for some dank, 6-7 months remains .... :cry:

10. 0 grams picking up 7.5gs today owned!!!!!

11. Probably like, .1 or .2 :eek: But I'm re-upping tomorrow so it's all good.

12. got a couple of ounces in a plastic bag should be good for a week or so

13. .2 won't even get you there pick up lol

14. two ounce, give or take a few grams.

15. 2 grams will last a week and a half gonna get blasted tonight.

16. A half puond and shrinking quick. I hope It holds me over to next harvest.

17. don't be so proud. anyone can sell weed.

18. 1 gram is enough for me hehe

19. [quote name='"Budgreenbug"']A half puond and shrinking quick. I hope It holds me over to next harvest.[/quote]

When's that?

'Too blessed to be stressed'