Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud do YOU have right now to last till Reup?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Mikesu58, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Best friend of mine just gave me, for free, probably close to 2.5 or 3 gs of some good stuff. Can't wait to get paid so I can reup and hook him up in return! Overall probably have 3.5 (I was down to the bare bones lol) and maybe .5 of some dank kief. Should last me a while hopefully :smoking:

2. Good dude....

3. 2grams of sour jack crumble and a couple grams of some diablo og budder. Flavor out the asssssssssssss :D:D:D

4. 4 1/2 blunts. So 5g.

Attached Files:

5. #66 cripin210Tx, Nov 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2012
    24+gs and i don't really see a re up in the near future. I want to hop on a plane to Wa state and go post up with my bro and run threw his connects crib and snatch up some a lbs for 1600$

6. probably around 5 grams. i kinda wish i would run out though so i could re up with better shit. this bud is dank but my dealer has better stuff. oh well :smoking:

7. 3 gs of some fire

8. 10 ounces good sir

9. Around 2 1/2 oz.

10. 2 bob marley sized joints

11. Got about 6.5 Gs right now. Usually reup with an eighth around 2 weeks. Been slowing down lately though.

12. .7 with 4g's left to move before reup :(

13. well I just picked up yesterday so I've got about 36 grams left

though 28 of that I picked up for a friend, so I've guess I've really only got like 8 grams or so

meh, not bad. I finally remembered to bring my rolling papers up to school too and now I've got some cheaper bud so I think I'ma roll up a fatty joint tonight haha after my school stuff gets finished

14. Someones winning

15. [quote name='"ohchit"']

Someones winning[/quote]

If it was medicinal hell yea id be m.i.a for 2 months lol. Only local beasters :(

16. imma re up tmrw! 7 gs of Sour D plus a couple blunts of this stuff called My ***** Jim haha

17. About nine or so gs of sour d and five or do left of some no name cali shit to last me until my o is delivered. :smoke:

18. Down to 10 grams of blue dream.

19. 1.5 grams mids.... reup tonight. :D