Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud do u use at a time in you bowl?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by The Pottingshed, Jan 19, 2005.

1. I am a regular user of the glorious green stuff. I suffer from M.S. and I truly believe it does me so much good. I had an other 2 week period recently with out any of the green. I was a whole lot more shakey and generally felt like shit. I smoke joints usually but was thinking of starting to use a bong. How much green would u use in the bowl at a time? do you pack it in or do u use it sparingly? :wave:

2. i don't know much about medical use but i have smoked out many a bong. I would say it's mostly preference but with the bong i have noticed that a moderate bowlpack can deliver a pretty good feeling and the large hits that a bong provides allows you to use less weed. I'd say get the bong and figure out your own preference, but IMHO you don't necesarily need a huge bowlback when it comes to a bong.

hope i've helped and i'm glad the good herb can help you relax!

-EF

3. depends on what you want. if you just want a quick hit you can pinch a very tiny amount in and just light it all and ash the whole thing. i do that once ina while, usually i pack a pretty big bowl and hit the side leaving green and finish the bowl in a few hits.

4. you pack it till its filled to the rim or someitmes less depending on the weed, how many people or how much u wanna smoke, or you could always pack a salad bowl