Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much brick weed to make cannabutter?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by bongsnblunts24, Dec 2, 2012.

1. So ive recently moved to uruguay from the states and i am craving some brownies. Anyway most of the bud here is brick weed so i want to know how much it would take to make cannabutter. Just so you can see the quality of this weed ill post a pic:

Attached Files:

2. I would grind that up, melt a pound of butter in a pan, and add at least an ounce or two of that stuff. When I'm working with weaker product or just want to make an extra potent batch, I will cook a batch of butter with as much weed as I can pack into it, strain it out and add a second batch of weed to the same butter and continue cooking it.

3. You could also make hash then cook with that. One easy way is to grind up the buds, put them in a mason jar with an eraser, and put ladies nylons over the top. Shake shake shake it over a pan until the kief shakes out. Them cook that into the butter. You can make strong butter without the strong plant taste with this method. Or with any other type of hash you know how to make.

4. veg oil will probably be more efficient than butter.

and id say 2-4 grams per brownie/dose

5. And how many brownies would that pound of butter make?

6. [quote name='"bongsnblunts24"']

And how many brownies would that pound of butter make?[/quote]

However much the recipe requires. You can find a ton of recipies on here.

By the way man how is Uruguay? Its actually where my dad was born and raised but I've never been. Is weed legal there now?

7. It's like one of the most peaceful places ever man haha. Weed kinda sucks though but still. And it looks like by the middle to end of 2013 the law will take effect, or so ive heard. :D

8. Yea couple oz per lb butter..i always use coconut oil though if im making brownies with it

9. Oh and i forgot to say i took a 4 week t break and these brownies are going to be the first high after the t break

10. I do 1 gram per brownie with dank bud and trim so might wanna do 2 gram per brownie..so if you cut it into 14 brownies you would use 28 grams per batch

11. I'd say about a pound will definitely ensure a high.

12. [quote name='"zachw15"']I'd say about a pound will definitely ensure a high.[/quote]

You're not going to fit a pound of weed into a pound of butter.

13. Price of an O there?

14. 4 marijuanas should do just fine.

15. An o is worth about 500 pesos, somewhere around 25 dollars

16. [quote name='"bongsnblunts24"']

An o is worth about 500 pesos, somewhere around 25 dollars[/quote]

Holy shit. I'd make so many edibles with that shit. You could literally smoke blunts of that stuff constantly and not run out of money hahah.

17. 1oz weed + 1 lb of butter = 1 2/3 cups budder = 5-6 batches of brownies (depending on the brownie recipe. This if for 8pc per batch)