How much blow it takes for your nose to bleed?

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by K1NG, May 21, 2009.

1. I've been doing about 2-5 lines a day since feb and I haven't had a nose bleed yet.

Though I know I'm probably doing some kind of internal damage I haven't felt any difference.

(they are small lines though as the coke I have is very potent, and I haven't really binged.)

2. my nose never bled from coke, ice, k, or anything like that. snorting huge lines of pills would make it bleed sometimes. but we we're snorting 5/500 vics like it was cool. ha.

3. haha, yeah i've never bled from coke either, but my boy starting bleeding after he snorted half an eight ball.

4. oooooh

the sound of all that apap makes me wet

;)

5. This only happened during my first stages of coke. I did about 4 lines probably more than half a gram is that normal or was it maybe cuz i did them in a period of one right after the other?

about 5-10 minutes apart

6. Probably inexperience breaking it up. The only nose bleed I ever got was at first because I wasn't breaking it up fine enough.

7. Mannn, this is making me want to go buy a G.

8. imo it depends on the quality of the coke.

but whether its good quality or not, doing large amounts in one sitting or doing it continuously is gonna make your nose bleed.

9. Why is one eye super dark brown and the other super blue??? maybe i'm just an idiot

10. She is also snorting it with a 10$ Canadian bill. We got shitty blo here.... I don't think you can get better then 45-50% coke in Canada. And you gotta search high and low for it.

She is also snorting blow off the floor (notice she had to roll up the carpet before she made the line)

And to the guy talking about nose bleeds, only ever had a nose bleed from tweek but you get used to that, and it doesn't bleed more then your first time. Also if I do 10+ e pills in a day it sometimes will bleed. But I don't notice that until I blow my nose the next day; Never from , molly, k, other pills, coke has my nose bled.

11. i don't know about you, but that doesn't look like any carpet i've seen. just looks like a table cloth or a scarf...

12. is that a 5 dollar bill?

13. Nah it's a 10$ bill if you can see the purple on it. That blow looks sorta weird too...

14. looks blue to me lol, a canadian $5!

15. its different for different people. everyones nose is different

16. dude, thats some stupid emo chick.

its flour and eyepaint.

17. That must be shitty blow.

The shit I get would stop your heart if you did a quarter of that heart.

18. that's a lotta white. I wish I could tube into that. My nose never bled even going through 30 lines in a night sometimes.

19. i've done 6 g's in 5 days TO THE FACE and not had a single nose bleed

it really depends on how dry the coke is, how gry your nose is, and mostly how finely chopped the coke is.

also, in retrospect, i've snorted lines that have been WAY chunky and gotten fat bleeds just from the one line