How Much Better Do You Feel When Youre Getting Laid Regularly?

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by VikingToker, May 28, 2013.

1. #1 VikingToker, May 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 28, 2013
    as thread topic

picture mildly related

[​IMG]

2. I wouldn't know. Hasn't happened in about 5 years. But from what I can recall, it's pretty nice.
    Although, getting laid and getting laid well are two different stories.
    When I am getting laid regularly, and regularly satisfied, I am on top of the world.
    Unfortunately, that never happens. :rolleyes:

3. Exhausted.  It makes for some late nights.  :D

4. I'm not sure :/

5. A whole lot better, its just like exercising for me. It calms me down, makes me happier, and I'm not as depressive.

6. #6 Don't Hate Meditate, May 28, 2013
    Tons better, I love sex. I could have sex probably 2-3 times a day 365, no women can keep up.

That causes me to stay on
    [​IMG]
    :laughing:

7. #7 cutencarefree, May 28, 2013
    Tons better, I love sex. I could have sex probably 2-3 times a day 365, no women can keep up.

That causes me to stay on

:laughing:

</blockquote>You can't say no women because you don't know every woman :) . I'm pretty sure their are women (me) out there who can keep up! :)

8. For us guys it does wonders for our confidence lol. :)

9. That's what the last one said too :). Then they're all "my pussy hurts, I don't think I can go again," I just want a girl to make the first move for once I'm always the one getting shit going.
    So all I can do is hope and smoke...  :bongin: 

Are you propositioning him? If so, forget him and fuck me!

Please?

11. #11 goneforever, May 28, 2013
    Wait, because their pussy hurts they can't go again?! :p fuck that! I was born with other holes, my mouth ain't broken! Play time until it hurts less :p not like it hurts forever.. Excuses!

12. :eek:  ^ Excuses indeed. I need these things in my life haha. Down girls ftw :hello:

13. Yes, yes you do!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKPoHgKcqag

15. #15 cutencarefree, May 28, 2013
    That's what the last one said too :). Then they're all "my pussy hurts, I don't think I can go again," I just want a girl to make the first move for once I'm always the one getting shit going.
    So all I can do is hope and smoke... :bongin:
    </blockquote>Well i mean are you trying to pound her pussy to death? Lol, rough sex is great but you have to change it up if you want her to go for mulitple rounds. My vagina hurts too sometimes but that's why I like to drink it numbs some of the pain and i can keep going.
    Like brianna said there's also other holes :) I'm not ashamed to admit if my kitty kat starts hurting I will start sucking( oral is always nice ) but you better believe that thing is going down to soft limp lol. Lmao.

16. Yeah, gotta change it up, do different things. My ex and I used to usually have sex all night, we constantly switched around. Umm...I'm tiny and tight and get sensitive pretty easy, so since he loved to lick, that helped keep the fun going without having to stop, I'm good at keeping it interesting when I give head so that helped, and uh well, he loved my ass so that helped too!

17. Yeah, gotta change it up, do different things. My ex and I used to usually have sex all night, we constantly switched around. Umm...I'm tiny and tight and get sensitive pretty easy, so since he loved to lick, that helped keep the fun going without having to stop, I'm good at keeping it interesting when I give head so that helped, and uh well, he loved my ass so that helped too!
    </blockquote>
    Oh Fuck idk how I forgot about the head, duh me. Lol, you have to eat the vagina guys. If the guy knows what he's doing he can pound away. lol as long as its sloppy wet it won't hurt too bad.

18. #18 Don't Hate Meditate, May 28, 2013
    No, haha I'm not trying to pound her pussy to death. There's only brief periods where I go hard, but then I like going really, really, slow and sexy for a bit. I've been told I'm the perfect blend of hard and slow by her. Have yet to find someone who can handle me inside their bum. Ouch ouch ouch is all I hear even with tons of lube. Blowjobs are always abundant at first but after awhile, they are much less frequent with any girl.
    But now, that I have described my sex life... [​IMG]

^ Also yeah I eat pussy, something about a pretty pussy just.... well lol carry on folks

19. #19 goneforever, May 28, 2013
    Tell the next girl to stop being so tense and take it. Shhh :X I love it.

Less frequent?! No way! More and better as the relationship goes is how it's supposed to be, right?! :/

20. No, haha I'm not trying to pound her pussy to death. There's only brief periods where I go hard, but then I like going really, really, slow and sexy for a bit. I've been told I'm the perfect blend of hard and slow by her. Have yet to find someone who can handle me inside their bum. Ouch ouch ouch is all I hear even with tons of lube. Blowjobs are always abundant at first but after awhile, they are much less frequent with any girl.
    But now, that I have described my sex life...

^ Also yeah I eat pussy, something about a pretty pussy just.... well lol carry on folks

</blockquote>I'm assuming You have a big one. you just didn't come out and say it. I've had big ones and I could take it. FYI if you're in relationship with a girl, and you know you have a big one, buy her a big dildo. so she can play with it on her own, then next time she will be able to bounce around more and it won't hurt as much.