Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Are You Spending?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gwarek, Jun 15, 2009.

1. Alright, so lets say, how much money do you spend on your erb in a week?
    doesn't matter if its schwag or chron.

i probably spend between 50 and 60 bucks a week on my bud
    but lately i have been on a schwag binge

2. A buddy of mine has been getting low mids and selling really cheap. I've only had good mids in the past so I wanted to try the more indica high. It's dry and a fat count so probably about $20-$30 every two weeks

3. Around here I get a lot of decent weed for pretty cheap, I buy a pretty big quarter about every 2 weeks, so about $40 every two weeks, I'd spend more if I had a job or some more money. That's my own personal stash that I smoke alone so that's why it lasts so long, I do share every now and then though but not too many of my friends smoke. If I'm with my stoner friends then I'll smoke blunts with them but I don't usually pay for any of it (they offer it so don't call me a bum ha). I guess I'm pretty lucky ha. I'm about to start growing soon too.

4. bout 50-60 bucks a week i just buy an oz on pay day and try to make it last but somtimes i have to get an extra quarter just to get to next pay day

5. About 500~ per week.

6. If I have $$ I buy dubs a lot.
    So 50.
    If I don't, dimes for 25.

7. i buy 1/8ths a lot, and its usually good for a few days, then i need to reup. But i guess about 60-100$ every couple weeks. So about 30-50$ a week. Depends who im blazing wit, or how much i need.

its pretty amazing how much $$$ ive spent in the past 6 months.

8. I spend about 60 to about 100$ on bud.

9. hah sounds exactly like me greenlung.
    but i'm feinding for some of that chronic so i might have to shell out some extra cash

10. Anywhere from500-600. Usually kush, but sometimes, and alot more often that were in a recession now:mad: Pretty dank dro

11. To much, I get paid bi weekly and basically have to go through one week of having money and having week...and another week smoking only through the genoristy of friends...anyone out there wanna sell some bud for ninteen cents!

12. Usually a 1/8 per week so like 40$

13. 1200 per week as of late

14. Buy either a quarter or a half a week so anywhere from 35-65

15. was 120, backed down to 60...amazing how much you can waste when u have a lot on hand

16. Like 25-40 a week. I generally only smoke at night though

17. I spend about 40-80 a week. usually get the dank but sometimes I get high mids to cut down on costs.

18. Dimes for 25?!? A dime shouldn't cost a dime over 10 bucks. But hey, I guess some people are just that greedy.

Assuming of course we're talking about a 1.0g dime.

19. Hmm, when I got the cash I'm looking at about 220 a week or however long the previous ounce lasts me.
    An ounce would last me a week to two weeks depending on who I'm smoking with. Alone I'd smoke a bowl 3-4 times a day. With a 3 person, probably upwards of an eighth in one sitting. Then a bowl or two a couple hours after.

20. about 40 bucks a week. I just bought a quarter a couple days ago and need to buy another one tomorrow because the other shit gives me a headache everytime I smoke it