Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much are you paying

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Rickrude, Feb 25, 2007.

1. How much do you guys pay for about an 8th of mids , chronic , headies, and so on

2. I get rid of them for about $50 to $60 for only headies.

3. around here it depends on who ur buyin from usally 20 for mids
    40 high quality 60 is the highiest iv heard around here but iv heard of 120 in other places

4. 120? Some one is getting ripped off there. I would never pay more than 60 an 8th for anything. Thats just ridiculous.

5. Wha is the prices like in cali im thinkin bout makin a summer trip out there

6. yeah dumbass amatures who r rich pay for an 8th for 120 cuz they r told its good shit haha im thinkin about sellin for that much
    rich kids r dumb hhahah

7. so are poor people, otherwise they woulda figured out how to make some money by now..

and i think its ironic, you calling people dumb but ya spelled amateur 'amature'

8. an eighth of... brick mid dank fire
    20$ 30$ 40$ 60$

prices sometimes vary with availability... overstocked,understocked etc.

9. $15-25 for mids.
    $40-60 for dank.

10. Friggin a man, use the search button. There have been like 2350987234509875098723450987235 price threads. I'm sure you can find the price of a slice in every single town on the face of the earth if you look through all the threads.