Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much are the prices of leaves?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ChubbyRage, Oct 9, 2010.

1. :wave:Hey guys i'm a bit short on cash at the moment and wanted to buy some leaves for edibles and maybe some hash.

But i'm not too sure on how much I should offer my dealer. I'll be buying ALL of the leaves off his plant he's growing at the moment.

I would appreciate the help.

2. haha i have never bought leaves, very inexpensive though

3. Alright thanks, hopefully I can get some for quite cheap as he usually throws them away.

Also does anyone know how many grams of leaves do you get off a plant?

4. Bump still looking for help.

5. I usually give away all the surplus leaf I have laying around at each harvest, but I suppose to me, a 30 gallon trash bag of leaf is probably worth about 50-100 bucks on its own, as it is. But you could process it and make several hundred (probably more) dollars worth of edibles and hash. Again, I'm not in the street business, and it's different cost-wise in every location.

With each crop I tell myself I need to process it all, but there just always seems to be some left at the end of the next crop, and I'm constantly giving old bags of leaf and edibles away to make room for fresh batches.

I say, if he's got it laying around and can't move it quickly, or even better, he never processes it and has no clue what it's worth, I'd only offer him 30-50 for a nice big trash bag full.

6. It's not really worth buying fan leaves, if you can get yourself some first rate trimmings, sugar leaves, should run you 1/4-1/3 the price of bud in your area. All a rough estimate. My connect, if selling buds for £10 a gram, the premium trimmings from those plants, go for £2-5 a gram. Hope this helped.

7. reminds me of that episode of weeds when nancy makes hash with leaves cuz shes cannot afford bud.

Pretty cheap tho, it really depends too much on the plant, the amount of leaves produced. It shouldnt cost over $75ish no matter what tho, if its just one plant, id start at twenty, see what he says.

8. Ok so how many ounces do you reckon I would get from one of his plants, plus i'll offer him £10, as he usually throws them away.

9. Why is it not worth it to process fan leaves? From 28 grams of vegging fan leaf, collected off male and female plants, you can get about 2 - 4 grams of decent hash.

This came from a half ounce of leaf from some 2-weeks-from-seed, vegging plants, male and female. The leaf was frozen almost while fresh, and only partially dried, which is why the water above the hash itself is a rich green color instead of the off-brown water you get from properly dried material.. it's not a huge deal, but it is better to allow the leaf to dry and 'cure' some, and you'll separate even more glandular material from the plant matter that way:

[​IMG]