Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much are brownies?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by greenghoul, Jan 27, 2012.

1. my sister said she can get me brownies from the dispensary cus her coworker has a med card. Just wondering if anyone has tried them out, and what kinda high they give.

I've never really done edibles before and can't make it myself cus of well, colleg.

thansk~~:hello::wave:

2. Edibles tend to give a longer more potent high, but you should really look into getting your own med card.

3. lol make them probably alot

4. Just because they come from a "dispensary" doesn't always mean that they're good. If you can get your hands on some hash and find a friend with an oven, that might be a better way to do it. Plus, getting something second or third hand out of a dispensary can get a lot of people in trouble.

5. Um, probably like around 5 bucks maybe more but they're worth it.

6. are you 10