Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Am I Paying For?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by grasscitymember505, Jun 7, 2014.

1. I'm new the whole pot thing and I don't know if I am being ripped - off or not. Please can some one post a picture of about 1.5g so I know how much to expect, thanks!

2. 1.5 G's is a nice sized blunt or a fat joint. It depends on how compressed or fluffy it is.  Tip is to use your iphone scale or something like that.

3. #3 iphidamas, Jun 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 9, 2014
    please dont tell me you actually think a scale app on a smartphone actually weighs shit out... it just gives you a random number so if you put like a .1 nug on there it would tell you it weights 2934 grams or something. 

@op, just buy a cheap 5 dollar scale from amazon. since all weed is different, we cant really tell you how much to expect or what to expect it to look like. we could give you a picture of a huge 1g nug but its not dense, and the guy you buy it from could give you a tiny dense nug that weighs the same.

4. Let's hope he is talking about the scale that is shaped like an iPhone.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. yes a scale , and listen up I am not in my 20's you new kids need to cool out. we used postal scales in my day... you clipped the bag to it and let it dangle.. so be nice and use what is left of your brains. smh..... and iphone scales work fine as long as you're not being stupid and buying a single "Nug"... if you are perhaps wait a week and get two once you get your pizza tips..