How much am I gonna yield?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by jerry111165, Jul 25, 2013.

1. So growers of Grasscity - how much am I gonna yield from my plant?

Lol

See how silly this sounds?

Hehe

J image.jpg image.jpg

2. Oops - sorry about the double picture...

So what'd ya figger? A pound?

More?

Lol

J

3. Well from the looks of it shes hes gonna be pretty big if i had to guess 9 ounces if you have at least 2 20 watt cfls should go good man good lucks

4. Take your fresh buds, weigh them and divide by 4. That will give you a rough estimate of how much the dry weight will be.

5. 10 pounds.  EXACTLY

6. Toffer you da man! Lol

Woo Hoo!

:)

J

7. Judging by the picture, strain info, and growing conditions provided I would estimate at 6 and a half pounds. I recommend using incandescent light bulbs within 2 inches of the plant and a light cycle of 24/0 through flowering, unless it's an autoflowering strain in which case you should do a 1/23 cycle. Additionally, be sure to never try organics as chemically grown gives you quantity which is extremely more important than quality.

8. Dude, atleast a couple tonnes no doubt!!! Hahahahah

9. "Recommend using incandescent light bulbs within 2 inches of the plant"

I don't have electricity so I am just using a welding/cutting torch a few inches away - will this work ok?

"in which case you should do a 1/23 cycle"

That's 1 hour on and 23 off? Thanks!!

J

Absolutely, however before there were light bulbs and welding torches people used fire. My theory is that candles will also work.

Famous last post!

• Like Like x 1
  11. So r you all bein serious or what? If not how can u really Determine?

12. Gemini - we are not being serious nor can anyone determine yield - there are always simply too many variables - this the comedy.

G'nite folks.

J

13. Ok I'm high ctfu

14. Beginner grower here, this is some really good info you guys, I'm writing all of those precious information down in my greenthumb book of knowledge!!

I appreciate the tips thanks a lot! :)

15. this was great thanks for rehashing it :) jerry funny
    Funny