How much a plant

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by luvin it, Mar 16, 2013.

1. Hey I've nearly finished my berry Ryder grow does anyone know at all how much gram I will receive per plant

2. Noone can answer that. Especially without seeing any pics.

3. Do they look ok ?

4. My profile pic is same plant it's my first grow

5. not too great, healthy but pretty leafy... still no way to tell you the yield, the pic doesnt show the whole plant or something for size reference and you havent listed anything about your setup either. anyways since its an auto and not looking extremely great, its unlikely that it will be over 2oz. should be over 1/2oz though.

6. It's 4 plants in a 60x60tent dunno how tall it is cfls I'm using my next grow will be barbets farm pineapple chunk any tips u could giv me for next time n I'm hoping for at least an oz from each plant lol to last me till my next grow is dun lol

7. A meant barneys farm lol

8. CFLs? Not much. The plants look impressive, but wait till they're trimmed, then drying shrinks them even more. Expect a lot of fluffy, airy buds, hard to judge weight beforehand.

Nice, healthy plants, but keep your expectations on the low side.

9. Ok thanks a lot , should a make any changes for my pineapple chunk also hav one og kush lol scared to grow with my pineapple chunk incase they grow at a different pace

10. just train (cut+bend) those that are growing faster more, if theyre all the same height then youre good. different stretch during flowering is a little mroe of a problem, but you can still tie them down then.

11. Like others have said, very leafly. I say upgrade to a hps/mh for your next grow and ditch the cfls.

12. Hps , the temperature has been about 28degrees Celsius averse age full grow , r HPS not hotter

13. Yea, heard OG kush triples during stretch... just flipped mine a few days ago so I guess I'll find out :smoke:

14. You need a cool tube. My 600 hps light that I have will blow all of your cfls out of the water. Get a cool tube and upgrade to hps/mh if you want more denser yields.