Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much a month do you spend on bud?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MasterSS, Nov 22, 2015.

1. I feel like me and my girlfriend smoke .. ALOT... and we probably spend about $350 a month. a half a week pretty much. and that's kinda pushing it at time. just curious to hear from some fellow blades on their pot bills

2. Not a blade but I spend about $60 a month. I'm a cheap date.

3. #3 Disney Dude, Nov 22, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 22, 2015
    Damnnnnn dude!

When I was YOUNG and weed was low-potency, three of us would go through an eighth in a couple of days.

Today, I use weed for pain. By myself, I go through a gram a week. That is a couple of ounces per year!

You have built up too much tolerance. Lay off it for a month a start over!

BTW, I have no clue what a "blade" is. Care to enlighten me? Is it for wax, or as I understand, "dabs"?

4. None. It grows itself & forces itself on me [​IMG] Nice lady.

5. I grow and smoke a shit ton and give even more away. Doesn't cost much at all. I guess on average under a hundred a month for electricity and supplies after the initial investment on equipment

6. Is this including concentrates? lol...

7. I would normally spend about 30% of every paycheck on dispensary visits, which could get to be like $160-200 a month.

But now I do recycling and scrape together what I can [​IMG]

8. A blade is a member of grasscity. Like a blade of grass.

Anyways, id say roughly 8 grams for a month.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I437P using Tapatalk

9. I don't smoke during the school year so an eighth would last me maybe a week and a half. It's kind of nice not having a tolerance, I get baked but don't have to spend a lot haha. But before I was going to school (maybe shortly after I graduated) I would go through a little over a quarter a week.

10. Much less than on fine cigars.

11. http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1790-So-what-am-I-now?

Post number 14 friend

12. $250 (or €164.77, Â¥30,801)

13. Depends on quantity and if i make concentrates or buy them.

Normally I buy a QP at a time, with each ounce being something different. I get an ounce for 125$ That way. If I do a full P then my ounce drops to 75$. With that much ganja I can make anything I want on the cheap. Man I love being legal.

When I was buying from the dispensary it was crazy spendy. Fuckin 320 to 450 an ounce. More if you buy it buy the 1/8. When I get it in small quantities I have to really watch hoe

14. #14 grasscoty, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    Interesting question! I put this to the test for me and my lady. I am embarrassed and ashamed to say that we can easily smoke at least $700 worth of high grade bud in a month between the two of us. We need to grow our own.

15. #15 Buzz God, Nov 23, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 23, 2015
    Too much honestly

16. I envy you. I wish I was a recreational user. I'd save a lot of money lol

17. I'm a medicinal user. I use twice a day typically, but I make an effort to keep my tolerance down. Usually I use about a bowl, but lately it hasn't been working as well as usual so I went down to a half and get stoned as hell. I have a HUGE medication tolerance, just not for weed.

18. I'd say about $100.

19. I'd say between $350-400 every 2 months.

I rarely drink anymore but when my buddies want to go out and drink I end up caving and I hate spending $50 a night on beer or liquor over the weekend.

I think smoking is definitely the better habit but I can't convince myself financially it's any better because I don't see myself spending $400 on booze in that time period.

Ah well.

20. Maybe like 2 grams per week, so $48 per month. Depends if I decide to make edibles or concentrates though.