Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How MJ has helped me.

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by sandiegodank, Jun 3, 2011.

1. I was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid. I could never concentrate. Some people think ADHD is bullshit but trust me it really sucks to have it. As soon as I was put on Adderral my life changed. I didnt eat, talk,sleep, and it really had a toll on my emotions. I almost feel as I lost out on my childhood.

When I started to smoke everything changed. I could finally finish a meal, socialize with people, and sleep at night. It also made me think about my life and where I was going with it. It put me in the right mindset to be responsible. Some people say it distracts them, and I have to say in my earlier years of smoking it did, but now If something is important and needs to be done MJ helps me complete it and actually put my time and effort into it.

Thank you for bringing this helpful herb to this world. I hope that one day people will open there eyes and take off the blindfold.

2. i know exactly how you feel, i take focalin which is like Ritalin. It doesn't effect me socially, but when i take my meds i won't eat all day, if the food i have doesn't look that good then i just won't eat

3. #3 sandiegodank, Jun 5, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Yea man its horrible. Thats why weed is so helpful, because if I am on the meds I really need to eat because I dont think its that healthy to be doing all day...