how mch tahoe og goes for in south us

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by coon hunter, Mar 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I busted my ass and scraped pennies to afford my equipment and the doctor/registration costs. I need my medicine and let nothing get in my way of the position im in today, I'd march to Washington if these rights were ever taken away from me again..you can't imagine how much I've persevered...Don't hate on me because I work for what I want...the envy is fucking pulsating in your words...Instead of reaching out to me, you burnt me to the ground immediately for what I have (It was indeed the first point in your rant), we could've been friends...traded clones or some shit - swapped ideas about the medical state we share...reached patients in our state...maybe helped you out even with a doctor referal? Instead you've flamed me in an effort to paint me as a villian...

I'd pay a million dollars to be able to grow my medicine legally (Fortunately its only $250, even less for Medicare recipients (Thank you MI legislature, good work adding that in there, the respect is definitely due). $250 > Jail

You know the government has no fucking problem sinking your ship, yet you don't take the necessary precautions to protect yourself, your family, and your cannabis?

It's not superiority, its common fucking sense.

2. You think a seed thread where you let people know about seeds that are available isn't selling them?

You inferred that I'm a male, I've never specified my gender...ever...so what exactly am I intolerant of if you don't know what I am...

Assumptions have started wars and crippled the strongest of men...you fail :smoke:

3. Disrespect not tolerated.

I know that you're a troublemaker whether you're a woman or a man. We don't tolerate name calling or disrespect here. Since I'm free to ban you, good luck on the next site you join.

chunk

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.