Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Marijuana Has Helped Your Life

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ClitCommander, Jun 13, 2013.

1. What's up everyone.

I started this thread so people could tell their stories about how smoking has benefited their lives and because I want new smokers to see how big of blessing it can be.

Before herb, I couldn't identify myself. I played guitar, but when it came to everything else, I was just another face in the crowd. I remember my first joint. It set in, and I had a deep, clear, and profound realizations about life. Who I know I should become. I have since become a much better musician, I own my own business, and I have the balls to talk to every woman I meet. Life changed for me that day.

Bud has changed my life.

Its empowering when people ask me how I do it, and I have the brass to shoot it Fucking straight.

"I found herb"

Turning skeptics into believers for three years now.

Let's hear your story

2. Changed me in two ways

- i know understand things on a new level entirely

- i am not the same socially. For better and for worse

3. It has greatly improved my video game skills.

4. Weed have made me taller, 6'3 and counting.
    I'm putting on a few pounds because of the munchies but I love being tall and skinny but I it's like I can't control my munchies.
    I've made new friends. I can't count how many people i've met through weed. It's like a social media but without using the internet.
    It helps me view how beautiful the world is. Just sit in a field and smoke a joint and you'll see what I mean.
    There's more, i'm just too stoned to type everything.

Wat

6. Just trolling, I've been tall since I remember.

lol.  :smoking:

8. I can think long term and make good decisions based on that, whether or not it will be bad at the current moment.

9. Since I started using the herb I've quit binge drinking and I feel much better emotionaly.

10. As cliche as it sounds....weed brought out the "inner me". I'm so much more creative, sporadic, social, thoughtful....just true to myself when I'm high. I'll be back with Mary very soon...very soon...miss you girl.

11. I started getting fit. And my grades improved a huge amount. I also have a plan with what I want to do with my life, and am accomplishing it. I would be a chubby, lazy, failing person if I didn't start smoking. The deep thoughts I got when I was really high made me realize what horrible path I was headed down.

12. I agree with every single thing you said. When I started smoking I made a 4.0 my last 3 semesters of high school. My social status shot up, not because I was a smoker, but because smoking made me social. And I even lost weight while smoking, despite those damned munchies lol. I have a clear goal for my life now thanks to the greenery.

13. Spot on fellers.

So damn true

14. For most of my life I've been someone who worries.  I blame my genes because I see this behavior in both my parents and both my grandparents, but weed has helped me realize this and has helped me to stop worrying as much.  BTW, weed and Bob Marley's music are a great combination for people who worry if you hadn't already figured that out.  I had one paranoid freakout recently after college in 2012 which cost me the chance to try to get my parents to try weed since I admitted to them that I smoked weed.  I accept that I will have to keep my smoking behavior a secret from them for the rest of my life (or at least until I'm financially established and living a stable life down the road).  Since my paranoid freakout in 2012 (about 1 year 2 months ago) I have worked 2 jobs simultaneously and I just signed my first apartment lease, so now I don't have to live under my parents' house rules anymore :D.  Overall, I'd say weed has helped me move forward in life progression and maturity even though I still keep my smoking and vaping rituals quiet from them.

15. Good story.

16. Basically it amplifies who I am. I'm laidback and generally super easy-going and I can get along with anyone and this is without marijuana. Ever since I started smoking all my best features seem to be more prominently displayed and I can tap into my imagination and freak people out with the wierd shit I think up. Plus sex is amazing while i'm high as fuck lol.

this. You will meet so many people just through random smoking encounters. I think a big part of weed is sharing and smoking people up and thats what I do I love sharing my weed with good people.

18. I found that it really helped me socially. I used to have social pressures now I can lean back and relax and smoke a nice joint

19. -Helped me with depression and anxiety
    -More social but I prefer to smoke alone quite a bit. I get in a talking mood when smoking with new people.
    -Grades were good in freshman year but sophomore is when I realized how school teaches you what to think instead of how to think.
    -More chill and mellow
    -Opening my mind to new ideas and theories how life should be.

Sent from my Nexus S using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. A couple of years ago I got really bad anxiety, and it was focused on my health. Every little thing I felt, I was convinced I was dying. I thought the glands under my tongue were tumours, every time my leg ached it was bone cancer, it was horrible. At that time, I was 19 and I'd actually never smoked weed in my life. Within 5 months my anxiety was gone, totally. I look back and think I was so stupid for getting as worried as I did, but it was hell. Marijuana helped me overcome that, and keep it at bay, and that was two years ago. 

On top of that, I'm so much more chill and nice these days. I was always a pretty chill guy, but it's really changed the past year. I'm seeing people on social networks constantly abuse each other and it trips me out, why does everyone have to be so abusive to each other? It's crazy.

Finally, being more at one with myself has really helped me when it comes to what I want to do in life. I'm not at the stage yet where I dare go for it, but it's in the back of my mind. So yeah, it's fair to say it's helped me quite a lot.