How Many?

Discussion in 'Fashion & Lifestyle Trends' started by Dizzy, Apr 13, 2021.

1. How Many People Be Wearing Stunna Shades Alot on Here? Dont Matter if They Expensive or Not Brand or W/E I Just Wanna Know? I Be Wearing Those MFs Evverytimes I Go Outside an Sometimes In My House too. Not So Much a Fashion Statement with me (tho I Do Look Good in them) but They Blocking The Bright @$$ Sun sn Electric Lights From Triggering My Migraines too. Anyways Anyone Sport These Alot?

~Toni~

2. Nobody Lol?

~Toni~

3. What's a stunner shade?

I usually wear wayfarer-style square frames, though I do have a pair of old aviators that I rock sometimes. My go-to right now are Oakley Holbrooks.

• Winner Winner x 1

4. It's Just What I Call a Pair of Flii Sun Glasses lol. It Might Mean Someting Else but Thats My Definition. Thank You For The Reply I Bet They Looking Good On You in Any Case! :) Much Respect!

~Toni~

• Like Like x 1
  5. I will straight up wear women's shades if available. Then again my windshield is so dusty the sun basically blinds me .

• Creative Creative x 1

6. Ohh That's Cool lol. Not About You Being Blinded tho. You Wear Them Alot?

~Toni~

7. No, its only bad in the am with the sun in the east while I'm driving to work.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Yea I Can See How That Would Be Bad...I Wear My Sun Glasses Too When My Husband Takes Me for a Ride on His Harley Davidson as Well.

~Toni~

9. ohh that nice

• Winner Winner x 1