Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many years of smoking weed does it make you long time smoker ?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Headhunterpipes, Feb 28, 2020.

1. I started smoking weed in 1972 .. how about you ?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. #2 old shol4evr, Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    delete

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. I'd say 10 years should qualify..

I prolly smoke my first weed in the 2002-2003 area..
    A bit after 9/11

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. 12 years, you need that extra 2 lolol. I started at 15.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. 1972 was a very good year. :)

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. I remember on my 13th birthday was the first time I smoked with some of my family, and then I was blazed right out getting videotaped behind my cake, the singing the birthday song to me, and blowing out the candles..
    I was soo high I could barely function, but I was smoking for a while before that so I handled it well..

I started super young because I hung with the older crowd..

Back in the days of Jay and Silent bob strikes back and Scary Movie 2 with shorty..
    Those were the days..

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. #7 old shol4evr, Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Your right it was a good year even if it was dime bag dirt weed back then .

• Like Like x 1
  9. '68

• Winner Winner x 1
  10. Ahhhh 1972. I was parking Cadillac's at a steak house for 2 bucks an hour.
    Minimum wage was $1.65
    Gas was 23 cents a gallon
    Weed was 10 clams per oz (5 finger bag)
    Beer was $1.99 a 12 pack ( Lucky with the puzzle caps)
    Cigs were 25 cents a pack.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. And you could buy a very nice new American car for $2500 or less..
    Window sticker of my Gma's 72 cutlass coupe with the 350 rocket 2 barrel single exhaust (not a 442) was $22XX something and had white interior, white rag top, and sky blue paint..

What a badass car that was..

Moral of the story is never hold $$.. That shit is worthless.. Or will become..
    That's like buying a new Comaro for $2250.. But now it takes a whole lot more dollars.. About 20X as many dollars to but a nice new American car now RWD with a V8 Coupe?

• Winner Winner x 1
  12. Went in the Navy in 74 ,, carton of Marlboros reds on ship was a buck eighty .
    I worked as a welder in a old ford model t factory in Chandler Arizona , the factory had giant holes in the roof it was then turned into a horse trailer factory .
    The pedestal grinders, buffers , lathes and mills were powered by a drive shafts belts that ran through the celling of the factory ..
    All my co workers were illegal Mexicans .
    Once a month immigrations would gather them all up , put them on a bus and take them back to Mexico ..
    My co workers would be back in town drinking beer before the bus made it back ..

• Like Like x 2
  13. Old fart LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. 2009.

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. Could you add a poll to this with options of like 3, 5, 8, 10, 12, 15, 20 years so we can vote on how long it takes to be considered a canna OG?

I like the phrase "Drug War Veteran"..

Kids these days have no idea what we went through 5 years or so to be a toker..

I mean.. I'f you haven't smoked on actual bricks, then you just don't know..

Fucking brick weed used to be $30-$60 street but you could find 110-140 an O and theirwas still money to be made handing down sacks...

Not anymore.. Their isn't any money in street dealing weed anymore..
    It's a whole new atmosphere these days..

Shit, the first time I ever got arrested I was 17 and it was because I had seeds in my pocket..

• Winner Winner x 1
  16. 1988. but I'm a second generation stoner. My father's nickname was "leather lungs".

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. <-- Drug War Veteran. Was a Felony for simple possession back then.
    2 seeds and a roach.

BNW

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. 1979 I was 11 been a burner ever since. Never really got into alcohol, my thing has always been herb.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  19. Prolly 13-14 been strong ever since

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

20. #20 GorillaGherkin, Feb 28, 2020
    Last edited: Feb 28, 2020
    CA8F50EE-8A96-4464-A997-B72AB8AF9586.jpeg
    This is the Face of a veteran smoker

• Funny Funny x 5
    • Like Like x 2