How many weeks you think I got left?

Discussion in 'Bud Shots' started by Whitegorilla, Jul 24, 2018.

1. Not even close those hairs will turn brown then the plant will throw out more white hairs. At that point I’d start watching your trichomes and leaves.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. A month maybe yet pal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Well after drying out for a week I came out with 51g
    IMG_20180805_203505.jpg received_646105029095452.jpeg

4. A few more weeks like you were advised and you could of had something decent. That looks like a good try for your first time. But you were on track for something special, not those mids.

5. It's pretty spot on. Triches were about 30-40% Amber at time of harvest.

6. he is right you should have waited. however i harvested early before and let me tell you the quality and high is not that good compared to if you just wait it out. Good luck on your next grow and just use patience next time.

Sent from my SM-J320R4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Agree Agree x 2
  7. Ya its always a guideline 8 wks flowering to me means 9-10 wks

8. I'm working with autos here not photos

9. IMG_20180801_210104.jpg this was at the time of chop. It was ready.

10. Ohhh sorry

11. Still vould of let er go see the hairs still sticking out in places all should be curled in . But hey it still prob get u a goid buzz

12. I expected a way less yield that. What I got. And like I said once I got my loupe I got to checking every inch and it was all ready so I went ahead and chopped it on down. Leaves we're starting to brown up and break making me think there was a phosphorus deficiency but it was just coming to an end.

13. Im gonna give it a test tonight now that it's dry enough to grind. It might be a bit harsh till it cures up a bit but at least I can get a feel for it.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Might be auto’s, but all the same those buds don’t look done. At least another two weeks. You was just getting to the point where she was gonna start to put on the last 20-30% of her weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum