How many weeks in flower for cherry Pie

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by miltyburn, Jan 5, 2017.

1. Got some crossed with northern lights trying to get a ball park figure on weeks to let them just go? [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

2. they'll be ready when they are ready at least another 8weeks. although the NL may shorten the time by a week.mac,

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks this is the start of the 3rd week I figured guessing about 8 ta 10 weeks. But of course will go by the trics.

4. Your never gonna be able to tell by guessing... Now I've found that most the big seed company s are spot on...I got two strains that take 45-50 days....I take at week 7 and sometimes 8.... But then others that take 10-11 weeks... So just watch your plants....

• Like Like x 1
  5. I love to compare Maryjane to a rose bush.. you for the branches it put closed rose buds all over... Last couple weeks roses bloom and open up..

Well the last two weeks of bud looks basically the same if you watch... It literally blooms and opens.... Swells up filling out all spots in btw hair clusters, colors change and it takes a whole different look.... Next time really watch it Seriously blooms ready fur picking and screams to you to take her... Good luck BUDdy

• Like Like x 1
  6. It strange because I've the past two grows I'm like yup first I build with her help a bud site. Thanks I start to build a bud and I figure it indica dom. So like 8/10 weeks but how ever long it wants

7. i find the seedbreeder/banks are usual near right on ,,,but they have probably got every thing spot on in their grows with lights ,nutes and so on ,,,but if you get a loupe or a good magnifying glass go by what the color of the tric's are and it maybe a week later or even earlier than the seedbanks say,,,mac