how many watts can i get away with?

Discussion in 'Lighting' started by joe135135, Jul 22, 2010.

1. hey grasscity:wave:

recently ive come across a trailer being rented out by my good friends brother, a single wide for 150 a month( obviously not the nicest place) but i plan on renting soley for my growing.

so my question is how many watts do you all think i will be able to run all together?

(keep in mind there are no other appliances being ran in the house just my lighting ventilation ect)

2. this sounds like a not so good idea, but? at least tell us how many plants, strains, and type of light

3. im going for a huge commercial grow...

i was planning on using 1-2 1000watt hps to grow a an autoflowering strain.

with about 2 plants per sq foot.

4. It's people like you that make weed look so bad.

5. hey give the guy a break we could all use a lil extra cash right? with 2 1000watters you could do 20 easly but could try 30 idk i would try just for the hell of it lol.

6. No man, he'll prolly get busted just like most dumbasses like him.

7. #7 colafarmer, Jul 22, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 22, 2010
    Think about it.....What if the landlord want to inspect...??...What are the neighbors going to think when they figure out your not living their but, stopping by real frequent and their is this strange odor from the trailer??...What about the high power consumption and noone living their...? What happens if a fire starts etc and your not there... All dead give aways to someone growing pot ilegal
    Your choice but, yea you can do it if you have the amps to run all the equipment....Trailers suck for safety...

8. landlords probably wont check on a trailer lol. if its set up for electricity you can run up to about 5000 watts without being noticed or investigated by the electricity company.

9. the landlord already is growing plants on the property. and there are no neighbors. also this grow is to be split between me and my roomates for our use only(were heavy smokers :smoking:)

10. 5000 watts will get you more bud than you can smoke :D:smoking::D:smoking: