How many vicodins should I take?

Discussion in 'General' started by YtrapNomel, Feb 18, 2006.

1. Hey guys sorry if this is a redundant thread, I just got my hands on some Vicodin pills that say M360 on them and i looked it up and it's 7.5mg Vicodin/750mg aceteph....This will be my first time popping vics and I plan on smoking a few bowls after because I heard weed really enhances the effects. I was wondering if 7.5 mg will be enough, or should i take 15 mg. I am a pretty small guy 5'7" - 145 lbs. Thanks in advance

2. You will feel 1 , but take 2 to get nice and fadded.

3. start with ateast 2. 1 will be a tease. If you want to get fucked up eat 3-4.

4. they were good for awhile

5. Good advice.

Or, if you don't mind snorting a lot of powder, you could rail 1 and it'll get you feeling groovy. *Note: it's not great for your nose to snort all that Acetaminophen. It doesn't burn or anything, but it's bad for your nose. Also, the drip doesn't taste that great. It's pretty chalky and just not that pleasant.

6. I'd say take 3 of them you will get a nice buzz going.

7. Haha I had those exact pills about 3 weeks ago. Search for the hydrocodone water extraction method (really simple) so you don't have all the APAP. I did 4 with the method, and I was gone.

If your just gonna pop them, make sure to split each pill in 2; it will hit you harder

8. 5 and smoke a blunt, youll be good

since your pretty small 3 and smoke a blunt would fuck you up badly but it feels so good.

9. liquid hydrocodone/sprite mix with a nice blunt gets the job done well

10. man i forget how many mgs they were but i took 3 one night and started to puke.I think it was because i didn't eat anything for a while.take 2,wait a while,and if you don't feel the full effects pop another.