How many vapes do you have?

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by Herbal Epiphany, Oct 4, 2013.

1. Im just wondering as I just picked up my fourth one mine are
    Volcano classic-favorite vape big though
    Pax by ploom- everyday use
    Cloud- use for concentrates
    Magic flight- use for keef and whenever I dont want to risk breaking pax

Also tell me some good attachments I can get for my Mflb and maybe some other vapes I should get

2. I suggest the Solo usually because it is very conservative with herbs (better than the Pax) and it has a longer battery life than the Pax. It gives thick hits and the glass makes taste very good.

I have two Solos

I have one Da Buddha
    I have an iTaste MVP for when I don't have any bud but want the act of vaping.

3. Nice I have heard the solo was just as good as the pax but I believe the pax to be a better fit for me because of its features looks and ease of use, I also will be getting an ecig within the next week and that is one of my top candidates

It could be, if size is your main concern. If efficiency, conserving, and thickness of hits is your main concern then the Solo would be better.

I don't clean my Solo for months and I pick it back up and it hits like day one.

5. Mostly use it for portability Volcano is my number one if im trying to get slammed

6. Is the Volc that powerful to where you dont get stoned or high but slammed

[vapegreen]

7. Pax - also for everyday use :)

V-tower- desktop whip Vape perfect for a group of people ( 360• rotating whip)

Mflb - it was my first Vape ... I sold her when I got my pax , but now I wish I hadn't... Only because it was a cool little thing :) hahaha.

8. #8 lwien, Oct 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 4, 2013
    I've had seven.   Now have one.

9. Vaporstar wood bowl was my first, works good for what it is. Got a arizer extreme q last December and barley smoke anything anymore, got the arizer solo in February and now thats really all i use, kinda wish i wouldn't have bought the extreme q, i live the thing but the solo with a ac adapter almost beats it. I use the extreme q for friend sessions

Sent from my SPH-D710VMUB using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Only word I can think of to describe myself after 5 bags out of the volcano

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. How is the vtower? One of my friends is looking into one and I am skeptical

12. - v tower is the first/ only desktop I own. I was able to compare it to the daddy delux ( v-tower won obv) before I purchased it

The functionality is great.. Almost limitless temp settings with the digital screen ( in Celsius or Fahrenheit)
    Heat time is about 10 min... So I pack it, turn it on and start hitting it about 7-10 min later

I've never had an issue with any of the hardware breaking ... I haven't had to replace any parts in 2 years... Including the screens...

The only issue I had was the whip. It works totally fine. The material it's made out of is jut a little more rigid an stiff compared to the delux daddy ... So after a bit I purchased a delux daddy whip( more of a rubber and very flexible ... Compared to the v tower whip)

The mouth piece and connections and all that were easily switched over to the new whip...

Sooo long story short.. I love the v tower. It packs a huge punch ... You can just take as much vapor as ur lungs can hold... No waiting between small hits like I do with my pax ... It's better to stir ur material a couple times before ur session is over but it's not necessary

I watched a lot of YouTube review vids to make sure it was going to work the way I wanted

13. Just one called the Topoo Vaporizer VP-100, cheap vape, works great for me.

14. .... And the v tower comes with a potpourri warmer ... Haha so when I'm hittin something else... I can make my place smell nice with my v tower hahah.

15. 1 blue wooden Vapor genie that was passed down to me by a friend of mines!

I might buy a Whip vape one day.

Sent from Hell :)

16. I have 2, first was volcano digital and second is arizer solo

17. Total?

Only have one with me currently.

Will have a second one with me soon, making my total vapes 5.

18. #18 fluge, Oct 12, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2013
    I have two:

VapeXhale Cloud +

Pax by Ploom

I started with a Vapir One v 5.0 and got hooked on the vape lifestyle. I later gave it away to my lady's brother.

Then I saw the Pax and saw it as a way to pass the boredom of sitting in traffic on the way home from work while staying stealthy at the same time.

Finally, I saw the VapeXhale Cloud and saw it as the perfect vape for me as I like using glass. My first Cloud later died and I upgraded to the Cloud +.

Thinking about getting a VapeXhale Cloud EVO for the living room once it's released and the bugs (if any) are worked out.

Honestly if you need a vape for on the way home in traffic, I use my Solo in my car and in theory it's better than the Pax because of the glass air path and the use of convection and conduction.

20. I have 3 now. The Arizer solo, the DBV, and an Underdog.

Arizer solo is a nice unit. I guess I use it in situations where normally a joint would get smoked like driving and parties.

DBV was my first vape so I guess Ive always been kind of partial to it and I hold other vapes up to at least that standard. For me it gets used in situations where I would pack a bong bowl and pass it around.

Finally the underdog. This thing is like the one hitter of the vaporizer world. Take a couple crumbs of weed(seriously crumbs) and you can blow clouds off of it. Sadly though with it being such a small bowl size its really only a personal vape right now at least until I can get more stems to hand out to other people.