How many Vancouverites are here?

Discussion in 'General' started by kush_fairy, Oct 19, 2009.

1. If your from BC stand up and be proud! Vancouverites lets fight for our rights! Become a part of the movement! Lets hear you scream for Cannabis Culture and B.C Bud!

2. I'm from the Island.

3. I'm from the island as well.

4. van- cityyyyyy bumpin this thread up

5. hello fellow vancouverites!

you guys ever go chill at the vapor lounge in the New Amsterdam Cafe? I've always wanted to check that place out.

6. the amsterdam cafe is alright, kinda boring. the place to be is upstairs in the vapor lounge. they have couches/tables, pool table, foosball table, bongs/papers/volcanoes/anything you need to use. you pay $5 bucks to get in for an hour but the one hour rule is rarely ever enforced. if u really want u can pay $10 to have a "full day pass"

u should check it out

7. Yah im in Richmond

8. Hey my name is Britney Johnston. I work for cannabis culture! And my office is right by the old entrance to the vapour lounge. Pop in and say hello when ever you want!

9. Originally from the Island, thats where i'm at now, I go to school in Vancouver though, i'll be heading back pretty soon.

So easy to get bud here, I feel lucky lookin at all these blades wanting for connects.:D

10. no kiddin. How did you land an awesome job like that? Next time in the area I'll see if ur around.

11. yoooooooooooooooooo from East Vancouver!!!! anyone down to chill?!?!?!?!

12. I actually just showed Jodie alot of passion, and I think it was alot of right place right time. I also live in East Van at 29th ave skytrain! :)

13. I'm from the island as well, its pretty crazy that if I need bud quickly I can phone like 5 people and get it within half an hour, and its so cheap! God damn I love BC...

14. van city reppin, up town hommie

15. Is anyone here from the North Van area, particularly Blueridge?

16. I am from North Van, Edgemont Village area though

17. I'm from Van and Van island!! Hi everyone!!! :) :bongin:

18. Me too! Gotta love BC!!! I couldn't imagine living any other way!

19. what high school do you go/ did go? Handsworth?