how many tries it took me to get high

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bob6546, Feb 5, 2014.

1. im bored as hell right now because school is off, so imma just share with you guys my experience, just cuz.

So I've been smoking weed for around a month or a little bit more now, but i didn't get high until only about a week ago or so. the first time I smoked i was extremely nervous because i didn't want my sisters finding out because they would tell my parents for sure, so i guess i scared the high away before it even got to me. no big deal.the second time i smoked i didn't feel a high again, so once again i blamed it on my fear of getting caught. this went on for about ten sessions. after 10 sessions i started giving up on weed, and stopped smoking for like 2 weeks, but eventually i went back in cuz i don't like to give up. so after another ten or so attempts i started to feel slightly highish i guess, but nothing much. every time after that each high got higher, but one i decided enough was enough and i made a water bottle bong with a friend, and we just went ham on that thing, prob had like 20 hits from it, then out of no where it just hit me like a rock, and i was just high off my mind i couldn't even finish the bowl, i just let my friend have it. that was the break threw for me, and i havent smoked since then because of exams, but now the exams are over, and imma smoke again either today or tomorrow so im hoping i get high again. 

Just felt like telling this story cuz im bored so ya. how many atempts has it taken some o you gus to get high? probably took me around 25-30 times. anyone that has trouble getting high i hope this gives you encouragement to keep goin.

2. ???? I never had that problem. I got baked outta my mind the first time....and every time thereafter unless it was shit weed.

3. #3 AugustWest, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2014

yeah same here..

OP: 25-30 times before you got high?

i wouda given up after like 5 times..

4. #4 DeathMadeTangible, Feb 5, 2014
    TC must be:
    • getting shit weed
    • isn't inhaling
    • is smoking oregano
    • must be morbidly obese.

You can't "scare" your high away. If anything, being scared is more likely to make you feel even higher. 

I got high on "try" #1. 

There's not many people out there, even hardcore stoners and long-time smokers who need more than 2 or 3 hits to get significantly stoned. If you took 20 hits from a bong before you felt anything, that's not normal and you're the first person I've ever heard of who requires so many hits before feeling it. 

I wouldn't even be able to take 3 hits before I started feeling it. By 5 I'm couchlocked. By 20, I'd be passed out. 

5. #5 bob6546, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    im 5'9 and weight 150 pounds,i got low body  fat and go to the gym. i got good shit, cuz all my friends get messed up from it, its pink kush, i bought a big nug, and compared it to pics on the internet, it seems legit. also i will describe how i inhale. first i suck in while lighting the weed, and then when my throat can't take the smoke i just take my mouth off he pipe or bottle, and breath in threw my mouth again so i can suck the smoke in deeper into my lungs. i had enough of not getting high so i just smoked until i got high and it worked for me so im happy. it may not have been 20 hits, but it was a lot

6. How big was the bowl? And OP.. "break threw"? Seriously?.. You're excused if English is your sl though.

Sent from a potato.

7. I got high the first time I smoked. It was a perfect match from the start haha  :smoke:

8. #9 bob6546, Feb 5, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2014
    haha sorry, yes this is my second language, i speak Russian. i make that mistake often, i add about .3g to my bowl

9. #10 sw1ne, Feb 5, 2014
    I don't understand how someone could not get high from inhaling the smoke either? My first time getting high was a completely tridimensional experience? These rookies are starting by themselves nowadays. They need coaches, someone to punch the shit out of them when they take those pussy 1 second hits and try to pass lol.

10. It took me about 5 times to get high

11. Yeah I never had trouble getting high in the past. Took a 6 month break from smoking, started back up recently and I went thru an eighth in 3 nights before I got high again. It was weird.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

12. I got high on try number 3... and off 1 or 2 hits. Try number 1 I was smoking a blunt like a chimney and didn't feel a thing.

13. Damn 25-30 times? I didn't get totally blazed my 1st time cuz I wasn't inhaling it all the way into my lungs. 2nd time though I got completely stoned.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. I've met alot of people who say this. Then I smoke with them and they sit there staring at the wall, blank faced, and still saying "weed doesent get me high

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. You sure your holding it in for at least 3 seconds??

When i first got high i didnt FEEL high, but then i ate 7 PBandJ sandwiches. And started spraying febreeze evrywhere even though i smoked outside. So no i dont think i had that problem...