HOw many toking tools is too many??

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by BeEasyChillin, Feb 18, 2014.

1. #1 BeEasyChillin, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    I have a lot of stuff and am meaning to lean out my collection but don't know what to keep.
    I have

2 bongs
    1 bubbler
    3 santa cruz shredder grinders (different sizes)
    2 pipes
    1 vape
    like 5 miron glass stash jars
    1 ash catcher
    what do you think is worth keeping?? and how is this too much stuff?? am I the only smoker w these many tools??

2. There's never too many man. I like to get a new piece at least every few months. Up to 2 bongs, 2 bubs, 3 spoons, 4 chillims, 4 bowls, ashcatcher, mflb, 3 grinders, probably 10 different types of papers.. Yeah, I'm obsessed. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. nah dude you don't have too many. i gots 2 bubblers, 2 spoons, 1 steam roller, 2 bongs, 2 grinders, a vape and way too many med containers. and i plan to get more. i want to eventually have a good sized glass collection, they're pretty/cool pieces of art work that you can get high from lol can't hate it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. There is no such thing.

5. 1 Lighter 1 Grinder 1 Pack of Rizla is all you need.

6. Sounds like a nice collection you have going on there buddy . I have a straight tube bong , a dab rig and a regular spoon pipe

7. “It is the preoccupation with possessions, more than anything else that prevents us from living freely and nobly.” 
    ― Bertrand Russell

just kidding… but seriously, if you don't use it then get rid of it. Give it to a friend or barter. The only rule I gave myself was to not own duplicate pieces. I don't have two bongs, bowls, grinders, etc. You sound like you're under control with your collection (so far  :) ).

8. I used to be able to fit all my shit in a camera bag, then a larger one, then a small backpack, then a toolbox, now I'd say I would need a storage bin or a trunk to house my collection in one place.

The size depends on what you can afford to keep, like if you have to hide your shit don't have 3 glass bongs you have to keep track of and protect

9. I would agree with this rule except I would say duplicates of the same size. I need a big bowl for some situations and a small one for others. Same goes for everything