Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How many toking tools is too many??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BeEasyChillin, Feb 18, 2014.

1. #1 BeEasyChillin, Feb 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 18, 2014
    I've been thinking about leaning out my collection bc I have too much stuff.

2 bongs
    3 grinders ( all santa cruz shredders)
    1 bubbler
    2 pipes
    1 vape
    1 ash catcher
    is this too much?? how much do you guys have?

2. When you run out of money, or run out of room :smoking:

I don't see the need for three grinders personally, but you sound like you have a cool little collection.

3. I think 3 grinders is unnecessary. But I only get multiple pieces of the same type if they are different from each other. For example, I have a one hitter, a chillum, 2 glass pipes, a steamroller and 2 bongs.

The one hitter looks like a cigarette so I use that when I want to smoke in public during the day or whatever. I use the chillum when I want a change from my other toking tools. I have a glass pipe which is just for me because the bowl is smaller and the pipe is smaller in general. Then I have a bigger bowl which is for me and a friend or two. The bowl fits a lot of bud. Then I have my steamroller which is when I want to get baked somewhere besides my house. Because it's more portable, I can bring it places. Then I have a 12" plain beaker bong which is my first bong. I bring that one to parties with my friends. Then I have a 22" perc bong (illadelphia) which I keep home because I don't want it broken.

Basically, just make sure you get pieces that aren't too similar. Otherwise there's no point.

4. One bong is overdoing it .... The only thing you need a nice juicer to drink your marijuanas, don't be silly

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. Fuckin autocorrect. Illadelph*

6. Kinda want to see a picture of this collection of yours

Who Dat!

7. I still dont have nearly enough...

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

Attached Files:

8. I have 3 pipes of random size, 2 personal bongs ( though one needs a new stem), and one "house bong" cause I don't want my shit broken.

I want to get a true functional art oil piece. Probably something from Darby, cause I've had a chance to dab from 3 of his rigs. 2 ray guns, one was a pendant, and a mini beaker with some marbles. Such smooth hitters.

Blurring the lines between what is Unreal and real.

9. #9 phunk doc, Feb 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 20, 2014
    hmm...4 bongs, 2 spoons, 2 bubblers, 1 vape, 2 chillums, 2 one hitters, 2 grinders, 2 antique pipes...and some random tools i use in my tokeage, ashtrays and such.
    edit: papers, lighters, and unlimited length of beeline as well, I'm sure I missed some things.

10. Simple answer: never. I have 3 bongs a grinder and only one bowl for the 3 bongs and i find to have a small collection, if all my other 15+ pieces would have not broke i would have a pretty nice collection.

11. Definitely 37. That's the cutoff.

12. Damn.... you got a stash son. Im a poor white kid, i have a bowl, grinder, homemade one-hitter, and dats it.

13. #13 Herbal Epiphany, May 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2014
    I just sold my volcano to get the herbalizer and am selling my pax and cloud as well and am probably getting a plenty, I also have 2 spacecase grinders, my brother has a mobius strato perc bong a pax, plenty, and spacecase grinder. I also have a magic flight that I use for kief. I just like buying stuff to fit all my needs and I dont really think you can set a limit of pieces if you genuinely like and are using them all.

14. I got at least 5 bongs, a bubbler, grinder, vape...and my imagination. :hippie:

15. my 1 goat pipe has done a broke 18 year old good  :smoke:

16. Damn and here I thought I had too much. I have one of each. One pipe, even though I went through 3 already. One Zong and a bubbler. I smoke mostly out my pipe or roll something though but I can't wait until I have my own place to buy and celebrate with a nice ass bong.

17. It really doesn't matter, have as much as you want

18. Some people collect shoes, some people collect jewelry . I like collection smoking accessories so there's no too much for me.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. I actually love having a wide variety of smoking tools and accessories. I have 3 bongs, 2 pipes, 1 vaporizer, a grinder, and a full dab set up for my bongs. I think as the years go by you just start to collect pieces if you are more serious about smoking, but its not needed. You can clean a single piece and use it for years. I just find using the same piece means i have to clean it more, i get a tolerance to the piece after using it for about a year *using any other piece other than my own would get me higher if i used the same one too long*, and i just like variety. 

20. #20 YoShytsWeak, May 7, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: May 8, 2014
    2 oil rigs
    2 bongs
    3 pipes
    1 grinder(space case)
    1 box of raw papers
    2 highly educated TI nails( flux nail and infinity nail)

Edit: I had a bunch more pipes but broke them

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app