Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how many tokes do you need to pass a piss test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by highgrl1985, Aug 15, 2013.

1. so I smoked weed like 3 tokes and I got a piss test in 8 days will I still pass? also I haven't smoked in 5 to 6 months 

2. You should b fine

3. Yeah, to be on safe side dilute mildly and pop b2s two hours prior.

4. b2's as in vitamin B2?

5. Yeah, jus for color purposes. if its a GCMS test (lab) they look at ur creatine levels too, so u gotta take creatine supps in tht case... but for icups or dipsticks u dont need to worry about creatine.

6. It takes 10. You still need to take 7 more "tokes". I'd do it now rather than later.

7. 0.

One wiff of marijuana smoke a mile away could be enough to fail the test. 

8. wow man. what's up with you?
    I mean you waited 6fucking months without smoking. But you couldn't wait one more week right before the test just to get a buzz from 3 tokes?

Fuck man, I hope you pass. But if you don't you had it coming

9. #9 OneOfTheGoodOnes, Aug 18, 2013
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2013
    "how many tokes do you need to pass a piss test"

I would have to say zero, zip, none, if you really want to nail it.

10. According to my book I say buy a wizznator and smoke a blunt before u take it test bam best of both worlds am I the only one who has used the whizzanator it may be expensive but it's worth a job or you're freedom

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. people have failed drug tests from using hemp soaps/lotions

not saying you're gonna fail but.... :hide:

yea thats not true...hemp can contain no more than three tenths of 1% thc

modest.